Nuance Omnipage Ultimate v19.0 Multilingual (24/09/15) Nuance Omnipage Ultimate v19.0 Multilingual | 2.8 GB
Nuance Omnipage Ultimate v19.0 Multilingual
Nuance OmniPage Ultimate 19.0 ISO with PDF Converter Professional 8.1 SP1 Integrated.
OmniPage Ultimate - This innovative solution converts paper, PDF files and forms into documents you can automatically send to others, edit on your PC or archive in a document repository. Amazing accuracy, support for virtually any scanner, the best tools to customize your process, and automatic document routing make it the perfect choice to maximize productivity.
- Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Editions, Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Editions, Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- A computer with a 1 GHz Intel' Pentium' or higher, or equivalent processor
- 1 GB of memory (RAM), 2 GB recommended
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 2.7 GB total hard drive space for all components: 300 MB for application components plus 100MB during installation, 1.2 GB for Vocalizer Expressive speech modules (120-500MB per language), 250 MB for RealSpeak Solo (languages can be custom installed), 200 MB for PDF Create, 700 MB for PaperPort, 30 MB NCC
- DVD drive for installation unless utilizing a digital download
- WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver
- 1024 x 768 pixel color monitor
- 2-megapixel digital camera with auto-focus or higher for digital camera text capture
- Web access needed for online Activation, Registration, Live Update and Nuance Cloud Connectors
Supported Document Management Systems
- Microsoft SharePoint' Portal Server 2003, 2007, and 2010
- Open Text Connectivity Solutions (Hummingbird Enterprise 2005)
- Autonomy-Interwoven (iManage) WorkSite 8.2
- ODMA Link supporting a broad range of document management systems. Check with the vendor of your specific service to see if they work with ODMA
What's New in OmniPage Ultimate 19:
Improved accuracy in digital camera image recognition and document layout
OmniPage is the hallmark in document conversion accuracy and continues to improve with every new version. OmniPage Ultimate delivers, for example, an astounding average increase of 25% in OCR accuracy of digital camera images.
OmniPage is also capable of automatically detecting whether the incoming image is from a digital camera and applies the appropriate 3D Correction technology for the best recognition result. Layout conversion also continues to improve, to faithfully reproduce your documents in a variety of output formats, with special attention to book formats when using the ePub format for mobile devices.
OmniPage is all about saving you time and it just got faster, easier and more convenient. The Launchpad application opens very fast. Before you even have time to react you will have the full power of OmniPage conversions at your fingertips. Now the quickest way to convert any kind of documents and send to any destination is by clicking on action buttons in the revolutionary tablet like Launchpad. How many applications give you that kind of power in so little time?
OmniPage' DocuDirect': Supports shared Microsoft Server environments
OmniPage DocuDirect is the perfect low cost solution for occasional document scanning, conversion and document routing for small businesses or workgroups that share a scanning device. It allows you to get the most out of low volume scanning devices like some digital copiers, MFPs, and All-in-One devices that have limited document conversion and network document routing capability.
OmniPage DocuDirect can be installed on a network server or shared computer that is connected to one of these devices and can automatically send converted files to a predefined destination, multiple destinations or on-demand to anyone, anywhere using barcode workflows created with the OmniPage Workflow Assistant.
Most productive and accurate conversion to Searchable PDF
PDF files are everywhere and can come from a variety of sources. They can include scanned pages, embedded images, and text based information. Some of these elements don't include searchable text but it is not obvious to most people and therein lays the problem. Using a typical OCR process to create what's known as a Searchable PDF is a solution but it only works on scanned PDF documents that have not been altered. Forcing an OCR process on text based PDF files will unintentionally destroy text elements in order to create a Searchable PDF format.
To solve the problem of creating Searchable PDFs from files on disk without damaging existing text elements we created the eDiscovery Assistant for searchable PDF in OmniPage. This process intelligently analyzes PDF files of all kinds and determines only those PDF files, or pages in a PDF file that require an OCR process. We have migrated this very productive functionality into OmniPage DocuDirect so the process can be centrally located using a watched folder on a server and handled automatically.
Go mobile and listen to documents with natural sounding speech
OmniPage has been upgraded with Nuance's most sophisticated and naturally sounding speech so that you can comfortably listen to any document being read to you through your iPhone, iPad, Android or other mobile device that support MP3 audio files.
Read your document on your favorite eBook reader
OmniPage has been updated to support the popular ePub format that is compatible with popular eBook readers. Now you can quickly convert documents and take them anywhere you go to be read with eBook applications on the Apple iPad, Android Tablets, Microsoft Surface, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Tablet, Sony Reader PRS-350/PRS-650/PRS-950, Kobo eReader, Kobo Touch and Kobo Arc.
Create reliable document archives with enhanced PDF/A support
OmniPage is an ideal solution for creating searchable PDF documents for long term archival using the PDF/A format. OmniPage now offers new PDF/A output options such as PDF/A-2b and PDF/A-2u to support your document archival policies
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Nuance Omnipage Ultimate v19.0 Multilingual (24/09/15).