* 'H.264 Hardware Acceleration' support.¹
* 'Subtitles' support.
- SMI, SRT.
- Subtitle files with the same folder, same name as the video file and with the same extension as 'smi' or 'srt'.
- If there are no subtitle files with the same name as the video file, it opens subtitle files with a similar name as this.
- Ruby tag is available.
* 'Aspect ratio settings' support.
* 'Playlists' support.
- If you open a video file, It is automatically made up of video files that have similar names in the same folder.
- If you open a folder, it is automatically made up of all playable video files in the folder. (not depth)
- Automatically saved and reused folder-playlists. (up to 100 folder-playlists)
- Separately, automatically saved and reused file-playlist. (the most recent, only one file-playlist)
- Automatically saved and reused final playback position for each file in the playlist.
* 'Playback speed settings' support.²
* 'Continued playing' support.
- Click the play button or menu after executing KPlayer.
- Replay the most recently opened video file.
- If OS X 10.7 or later, in order to be compatible with OS X 10.6.x, currently, this feature only works when you recently open a file or folder in the following folder or its subfolders: ~/Downloads, ~/Movies.
* 'Move to Trash' support.
- Move video files that were playing to the end and its subtitle files to Trash.
* 'Skip' support.
* Playable Types³
- 'QuickTime' mode: M4V, MP4, MOV, (MKV, AVI, FLV).
- 'FFmpeg' mode: M4V, MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, RMVB.
Requirements: OS X 10.6 or later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо KPlayer v1.5.6 Retail (Mac OSX).