Wolfram Mathematica 10.3.0 | 7.7 GbWolfram Research
, one of the world's most respected computer, web, and cloud software companies-as well as a powerhouse of scientific and technical innovation, has released the 10.3 version of Mathematica. This upgrade rapidly continues to build out areas first introduced in Version 10, while further refining already best-in-class capabilities. Version 10.3 offers increased text processing functionality and new anatomical, linguistic, and geographic data.
Now you can get connected to GoogleCalendar, GoogleContacts, and Yelp data, as well as to ArXiv and CrossRef for academic research. Version 10.3 is an essential for every Mathematica user.Additional details about this release:
- Access to identities and properties of the extensive collection of mathematical functions in the Wolfram Language, via MathematicalFunctionData
- New geo-computation functionality such as TravelDirections, TravelDistance, and more for computing travel times, methods, and related data
- New AnatomyData and AnatomicalStructure interpreter types for computation and deployment with connectivity to the Wolfram Cloud
- Ability to group, copy, and identify specific instances of entities for more automated and efficient computation
- Support for random matrix distributions and properties of random matrices
- Comparative operator forms such as GreaterThan, LessThan, and EqualTo for testing expressions
- Enhanced natural language understanding with added linguistic data for string manipulation of words and alphabets
- New date and time functionality for representation and handling of time zones
- Symbolic support for solving partial differential equations and eigenproblems
- More convenient network programming options for host lookup, IP address representation, and socket connection
- Improved functionality for processing and analysis of text elements and structure, including definitions, parts of speech, translations, and more
- New service connection options to GoogleCalendar, GoogleContacts, and Yelp data, as well as to ArXiv and CrossRef for academic research
- Numerous improvements to core Wolfram Language and Wolfram System interface functionality on the desktop and in the cloud
About Wolfram Research
Founded by Stephen Wolfram in 1987, Wolfram Research is one of the world's most respected computer, web, and cloud software companies-as well as a powerhouse of scientific and technical innovation. As pioneers in computation and computational knowledge, we have pursued a long-term vision to develop the science, technology, and tools to make computation an ever-more-potent force in today's and tomorrow's world.
Over the course of more than a quarter of a century, we have progressively built an unprecedented base of technology that now makes possible our broad portfolio of innovative products. At the center is the revolutionary Wolfram Language, which defines a unique convergence of computation and knowledge.
Name: Wolfram Mathematica
OS: Windows / Linux / MacOsx
Size: 7.7 Gb
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Wolfram Mathematica 10.3.0.