The reasons for the uniqueness of this application are as follows:
* Save development time. If you were to write code for Core Graphics manually, it would take a lot of time than if you decide to use PaintCode. And time - money!
* Saving the binary size. Creating a kind of writing code, you no longer need to include in your image library. This significantly reduces the size of the binary code.
* Dynamics. And finally, in view since you create when writing code, you will now have the opportunity to perform some funny moments - for example, easily change the colors in various aspects within the program.Features:
* Retina Display support
* All the basic shapes: rectangles, rounded rectangles, ovals, polygons, stars, etc.
* Logic operations
* Changes transparency, color, brightness, etc.
* All received color are updated automatically when you change the primary colors
* Multivariate gradients
* Internal and external shade
* Ability to adjust at any time, any element
* It supports dynamic relationship between colors, gradients and shadows
* Create OS X and iOS code
* The generated code is a simple, easy to read Objective-C, with the use of Quartz and Core Graphics API
* Syntax Highlighting
Graphic elements in applications are often a headache for developers. If, in order to write code for some simple graphical element, such as a circle, usually no problem, here's the more complex graphics icons and interface elements are not so simple. New application PaintCode come to the aid of a developer of complex projects and converts vector images to code Objective C, you can immediately insert into XCode.
Mac- and iOS-developers regularly have to deal with the need to create applications for different screen resolutions. The idea is that we could have done a PNG file for each screen resolution, but it is not the best option. The fact is that the raster graphics, unlike the vector, will significantly increase the size of the application.
The advantage of vector graphics is like that of its "weight" is very small compared with PNG files, as well as it can be displayed on any screen without loss of quality because the image is not built of pixels, and of instructions on where it should be a particular object and what it should have the dimensions.What's new in
* Swift 2.0 support
* Xcode 7 compatibility
* Better compatibility with future OS X releases
* Ability to check / uncheck all canvases in Export dialog (via Option-click or contextual menu)
* Default arguments for generated Swift drawing methods
* iOS.Xamarin code generation improvements
* Support for importing Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) files
* Font preview in the font popup menu
* Improved color accuracy when copy-pasting from other apps
* Bug fixesOS
- MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо PaintCode 2.4 Net (Mac OSX).