Photo Mechanic's Ingest utility is one of its core components.
Streamline and speed up your copying process while utilizing Photo Mechanic's many options to personalize and organize your images to your own specifications.
- Photo Mechanic's Ingest utility can copy the files from several flash cards simultaneously, flatten the directory structure of the card or cards, rename the files, add IPTC information, and make a mirrored backup folder - all in one step!
- Open Photo Mechanic's Contact Sheet during ingest and start editing your files immediately. There is no more having to wait until the copy process is complete.
- Use Photo Mechanic's innovative Variables and Code Replacments to customize your file naming to your specific needs.
- Use Photo Mechanic's Live Ingest to monitor one or more paths for new files and ingest them as they appear. Great for tethered or remote cameras.
- Keep multiple Live Ingests active at the same time, and quickly copy photos to as many as three separate locations.Editing your photos in Photo Mechanic is a snap!
Quickly edit your photos utilizing the many functions Photo Mechanic contains, personalized to your needs.
- Photo Mechanic's Contact Sheet is the core of Photo Mechanic, providing a way to view your images quickly, conveniently, and customized according to your needs.
- Quickly rotate, preview, copy, delete, tag, watermark, rename, resize, and add IPTC metadata to photos both individually and in batches.
- Manually arrange photos in an arbitrary order - even across multiple folders.
- Adjust capture dates and times, change a files resolution, or embed an ICC profile into your JPEGs.
- View photos at full resolution using the Preview window. Zoom up to 800% to check for critical sharpness.
- View and compare images side by side both horizontally and vertically. Spot differences between images that are too subtle for a single image view, or just to help you pick between two top choices.
- Add or update metadata to batches of images using Photo Mechanic's IPTC Stationary Pad.
- Photo Mechanic goes beyond the basic functionality of a simple linear keyword list using Structured Keywords.
- Photo Mechanic allows you to add, copy, or modify GPS coordinates to individual or groups of photos.
- Import GPX or NMEA log files from a GPS device to calculate the GPS coordinates of selected photos. Easily adjust for time differences between the photos and the GPS log to improve accuracy.Exporting photos your way is easy with Photo Mechanic.
You can create web galleries, print contact sheets, upload to an FTP server or online service, send photos to your clients via email, or archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs.
- Upload your images using Photo Mechanic's file uploader templates. Use FTP, SFTP, or upload to popular online services such as PhotoShelter, DF Studio, Amazon S3, ExposureManager, Flickr, Gallery 2, PhotoDeck, SmugMug, and Zenfolio.
- Print contact sheets or send your clients images via E-mail.
- Archive your images by burning them to CDs or DVDs.
- Create web galleries from a variety of HTML or Flash-based slide show viewers such as Photo Mechanic's PMSlideshow, or choose from a sample of galleries from Simple Viewer.New in version Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0 build 16960
* Fixed error occurring after pincode submit when trying to connect with 500px Uploader.
* Fixed an error with loading ICC profiles that were malformed.
* Fixed a bug with the background image container being resized when the Image Scaling option is set to None. (PMSlideShow exporter template)
* Fixed issue when saving from various dialogs (IPTC Info, IPTC Stationery Pad) where one couldn't pick a filename correctly and no error would be reported.
* Fixed an issue when emailing photos via Apple Mail when not reviewing the message before sending. NOTE: the message will still be visible but will send once it is composed. This is a bug in Apple Mail. Photo Mechanic is specifically telling Apple Mail to keep the message hidden.
* Image Capture configuration is no longer possible so Photo Mechanic will offer to show a tutorial web page that will show you how to configure Image Capture manually.
* The Edit Photos command on the Image menu now gathers up selected images based on the editor used to edit them rather than gathering selected images by their file type. This should help keep images of differing types (JPEGs, NEFs, CR2s) together when they're all set to be edited by the same editor application.
* Fixed an issue that would keep left mouse clicks on color class widgets from activating the color class contextual popup menu on (Mac OSX) 10.11 (El Capitan.)System Requirements:
(Mac OSX) 10.6.8 - 10.11.x
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 5.0 build 16960 (Mac OSX).