Submerge 3.1 Multilangual | MacOSX | 17 MB
With Submerge 3 you can easily add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and tv-shows. The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click. Now with a batch exporting feature as well.
- Create subtitled movies that are playable on your computer, smartphone, portable device or game console.
- Add subtitles to almost any visual format like mov, avi, mkv, mp4 etc.
- Supports the major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
- Find subtitle files easily using the built-in subtitle search tool.
- Exporter presets for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, Cellphone, PSP, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
- Force aspect ratio to 16:9, 4:3 or 3:2 to use your monitor space more efficiently.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Merge multiple movies together using simple copy and paste.
- Localized in English, Italian, French, Finnish, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese/Brazilian, Dutch, German, Slovak, Russian, Polish, Traditional Chinese and Swedish.
- Fixed an annoying bug that could cause a crash when exporting.
- Pick a folder for exported files in Preferences... General.
- Initial support for WebVTT subtitle import (not all features).
- Subtitle font styles completely revised.
- Added the option to select bold fonts.
- Subtitle shadow and blur radius now properly scaled.
- Quickly select subtitle style and size from the Tools popover.
- New 1080p export presets for Web.
- Welcome window and Quick Start Movie updated.
- Some localization fixes.
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.9 or later
Language: English, Italian, French, Finnish, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese/Brazilian, Dutch, German, Slovak, Russian, Polish, Traditional Chinese and Swedish.Buy a premium to download file with fast speed