CSI SAP2000 v18.0.1 (x86/x64) | 942.6 MB
Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI), a structural and earthquake engineering software company, has released 18.0.1 version of SAP2000, is general-purpose civil-engineering software ideal for the analysis and design of any type of structural system.
Basic and advanced systems, ranging from 2D to 3D, of simple geometry to complex, may be modeled, analyzed, designed, and optimized using a practical and intuitive object-based modeling environment that simplifies and streamlines the engineering process.
The SAPFire Analysis Engine integral to SAP2000 drives a sophisticated finite-element analysis procedure. An additional suite of advanced analysis features are available to users engaging state-of-the-art practice with nonlinear and dynamic consideration. Created by engineers for effective engineering, SAP2000 is the ideal software tool for users of any experience level, designing any structural system.
Integrated modeling templates, code-based loading assignments, advanced analysis options, design-optimization procedures, and customizable output reports all coordinate across a powerful platform to make SAP2000 especially useful for practicing professionals.SAP2000 19.0.1 Enhancements:
Graphical User Interface
- Assign and select menu forms have been enhanced to allow them to remain open for repetitive use with a new apply button.
- DirectX graphics mode has been enhanced to use DirectX 11 for enhanced speed and capabilities.
- 64-bit version of the graphical user interface (GUI) now available.
- New 2-D modified Darwin-Pecknold concrete model has been added to the nonlinear layered shell. This model represents concrete compression, cracking, and shear behavior under both monotonic and cyclic loading, and accounts for crack rotation.
- Semi-rigid option added for diaphragm constraint.
- Modify undeformed geometry feature enhanced to allow applying the modification to a selection of joints, as well as limiting direction of modification.
- Ability to specify accidental eccentricity for response spectrum cases added.
- Automated response spectrum functions according to the Costa Rica Seismic Code 2010, Ecuador (NEC-SE-DS 2015), Korean KBC 2009, Mexico (CFE-93 and CFE-2008), and Peru (NTE E.030 2014) codes added.
- Auto-seismic loading according to Korean Building Code (KBC 2009) added
- Auto-seismic loading according to the Dominican Republic (R-001) code added
- A new stability check has been added for nonlinear static load cases to report when the structure may have failed under material or geometric nonlinearities that are not obvious from the analysis results.
- The handling of convergence tolerances for time-dependent behavior during staged-construction analysis has been improved to better enforce equilibrium after large load increments.
International Frame Design Codes
- Concrete Frame Design - ACI 318-08, -11, -14 enhancement allows specifying Design System Rho (ρ) and Design System SDS factors in the concrete frame design preferences.
- Steel Frame Design - Eurocode 3-2005 enhancement to perform a basic torsion design for I- and tubular sections.
- Steel & Concrete Frame Design - Korean Building Code (KBC 2009) code added
- Steel Frame Design - Russian SP 16.13330.2011 code added
- The default design load combinations have been enhanced for ACI 318-08, -11, -14 to include roof live load patterns.
- The default design load combinations have been enhanced for CSA A23.3-04, CSA A23.3-14, CSA S16-09, and CSA S16-14 to include companion loads.
Output and Display
- Contour plots are now available for frame deflections and axial stresses.
- The center of mass is now reported in the Assembled Joint Masses table for each mass source.
- The export to Revit Structure has been enhanced to export steel sections parametrically such that Revit can import the section dimensions if it cannot match the section name.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere.
Name: CSI SAP2000
OS: Windows Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 942.6 mb
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо CSI SAP2000 v18.0.1 (x86/x64).