ESI VA One 2015.0-SSQ | 1.3 Gb
ESI Group, pioneer and world-leading solution provider in virtual prototyping for manufacturing industries, announces the release of VA One 2015.0 its a complete solution for simulating noise and vibration across the full frequency range and seamlessly combines Finite Elements, Boundary Elements (BEM), and Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA) in a single model.
The software seamlessly combines key vibro-acoustic modeling methods, Finite Elements (FEM), Boundary Elements (BEM), and Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA), in a single model. This latest release focuses on providing increased flexibility for daily use, seamless coupling with open source Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software OpenFOAM and supporting advanced aeronautic materials.
VA One 2015.0 Release Highlights:
- New SEA ribbed panel formulations combining thick plate theory with uniform and composite ribbed panels
- Options for specifying variability associated with rib stiffeners in SEA ribbed panel subsystems
- Enhanced non-uniform acoustic FE mean flow predictive capabilities to accurately model the effect of flow noise on muffler Transmission Loss (TL) via automated OpenFOAM analysis for perforated muffler elements
- Improved wave number analysis and mapping tools in the Aero-Vibro-Acoustics (AVA) for extracting acoustic and convective loads from CFD data
- New Conservative and Consistent mapping options ensure that AVA spatial aliasing is minimized
About ESI Group
ESI is a pioneer and world-leading solution provider in virtual prototyping for manufacturing industries that takes into account the physics of materials. ESI has developed an extensive suite of coherent, industry-oriented applications to realistically simulate a products behavior during testing, to fine-tune manufacturing processes in accordance with desired product performance, and to evaluate the environments impact on performance. ESIs solutions fit into a single collaborative and open environment for End-to-End Virtual Prototyping, thus eliminating the need for physical prototypes during product development. The company employs about 900 high-level specialists worldwide covering more than 30 countries. ESI Group is listed in compartment C of NYSE Euronext Paris.Buy a premium to download file with fast speed