Reallusion iClone Pro 6.2.2102.1 Retail (x64) + Resource Pack | 2.08 GB
iClone 6 is real-time 3D animation for digital actors, virtual environments, visual effects with drag & drop editing, powerful physics and easy plug-in compatibility, designed for creativity in storytelling and broadcast production, education & previzualization. Professionals and beginners can take advantage of tons of pre-made content and smart interactivity between actors and environment that make animation fun and intuitive. Easily create & customize, direct actors, props, scenes, vehicles, lighting, cameras and dynamic material channel settings, all with stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- Director-oriented layout: Actor, Prop, Scene, Animation, SFX.
- Intuitive dockable UI with various workspace adjustments.
- Scenes are built with drag-n-drop with convenient in-screen editing.
- Optimized Content Manager with quick search, content pack view, folder creation, and online inventory.
- Timeline enhancements with dope sheet, multi-track editing, and zoom view.
- Brand new one-mesh, morph-based G6 characters with enhanced facial details and textures.
- Collision shape editing for interacting with physics enabled objects.
- Multiple character styles for human and non-human types.
- Outfit switching with verstile styles for outfits, hair, and accessories.
- Photo-to-3D actor creation.
- Facial animation with advanced puppeteering, auto lip-syncing, and motion key editing.
- HumanIK body animation control and motion layer editing.
- Instant performances with Persona characteristics (personality & emotion).
- With Look-at camera and path motion constraints.
- House and Interior elements for detailed scene setups.
- Natural world system: Terrain, sky, water, grass and tree.
- Sky Tool: Interactive sun, moon, sky and cloud generator.
- New SpeedTree technology with natural wind and visual improvements.
Camera & Light
- A free-to-drag & duplicate light prop system with dimmer and flash control.
- Multiple camera systems with live switch and mini viewport.
- Camera lens options with DOF range settings.
- Advanced soft shadow effects.
- Real-time Surface Smoothing resulting in detailed surface appearances for low-poly objects.
- Toon Shader and key-able Post Effects.
- HDR, IBL, and AO for enhanced atmospheres.
- Real-time particle emitter controls for smoke, fire, and explosion effects.
- Multi-texture channel for realistic visual appearances.
- 3D-to-video composition effects by feeding in video textures into selected channels.
- Dynamically change material looks or animate building materials.
- Compatible with hundreds of Substance material libraries.
- Add real-time geometry details to any model by using the new Tessellation technology.
- Easily define smooth cloth transitions with grayscale maps.
- Apply natural wind behaviors to skirts and hair.
- Design sophisticated physics structure with the Visual Constraint tools.
- Add Rotational and Directional Forces to physically animate objects.
Render & Output
- Quickly switch real-time render modes for optimal visual and editing performance.
- Export Image Sequences with Alpha Channels for video composition.
- Supports major image and video formats up to 4K (Super HD).
- Super Sampling output for flicker-free visual quality.
- Ultra-realistic rendering with the Indigo Ray-tracing Plug-in.
What's New in Reallusion iClone Pro 6
New in version 6.2:
CC Charactor Related:
- Added: Free copy of Character Creator for iClone Pro users, a full-featured standalone program for character creation.
- Added: Allow iCloth application for CC characters, iCloth can be adapted to different body shapes.
- Added: Conform panel for iCloth, iHair and iShoes conforming on CC characters.
- Added: Indigo render preset for CC characters.
- Added: Breast spring ready for CC female Character.
- Added: New Phoneme-pairing based lipsync mechanism exclusively for CC characters.
- Added: Brand new Viseme settings for highly accurate lip shapes.
- Added: Lip-sync Options - Smooth and Strength levels can be modified within a selected range.
- Added: Apply different Smooth or Strength settings to either Jaw, Lips or Tongue, creating more sophisticated talking behaviors corresponding to moods and personalities.
- Added: Reduce lip keyframes and auto-generate them for easier and more efficient editing.
- Added: 2 new CC characters (Christian and Natalie) complete with full sets of clothing, under Actor - 00_CC_Character
- Added: Log the program initial status in \Users\"User Name"\AppData\Local\CharacterCreator\log.txt for tracking initail failed computer.
- Added: Double clicking the caption of a timeline track will expand sub-tracks.
- Fixed: Some projects including an image error cannot load into iClone 6.
- Fixed: Open project crashes when a project including a substance object is present in DX9 graphics mode.
- Fixed: Super sampling not affected when pressing F10 to preview.
- Fixed: In the Contnet Manager, using the replace function to update a saved file will not update the timestamp.
- Fixed: Camera linking and unlinking from a character will not work properly.
- Fixed: Preview camera adding keys under certain conditions.
- Fixed: Lips snap out of place after recording expressions using the Avatar Controller on Toon Maker 2 characters.
- Fixed: Using the Motion Puppet tool to animate a character that is linked to an object will cause the character to fly away.
- Fixed: Editable interface shown for external textures which cannot be edited.
- Fixed: Duplicating objects with physics constraints will cause the duplicate object to be constrained to world axis instead.
- Fixed: Cannot preview motion when using Motion Modifier once the motion clip has been recorded via Device Mocap.
- Fixed: When changing the render state and shadow settings, sub-objects are not changed in the Scene Manager.
- Fixed: Cannot pick bones directly in the Edit Motion Layer and Reach Target panels.
- Fixed: Bump/Displacement map option not showing upon right-click and drag into viewport.
- Fixed: Character moves back to original position when using Direct Puppet to record a motion over an existing clip.
- Fixed: Using Ctrl-click and drag to duplicate an object will position the object in the wrong location.
- Fixed: Change the parameter value in the Motion Modifier causes iClone to preview unexpectedly.
- Fixed: Wind is not cleared once all trees are removed.
- Fixed: Certain trees cannot be felled.
- Fixed: Cannot pick a character in 3D view once Facial Features or Detailed Settings are open.
- Fixed: Failed to change Render State to Bounding for Terrain.
- Fixed: Saving a costumed iFace and re-loading causes a possible crash.
- Fixed: Transparent popVideo renders incorrectly in Indigo.Buy a premium to download file with fast speed