Stitch Buddy 2.9.3 | MacOSX | 3 Mb
Maybe the design needs a little tweaking before you can use it. StitchBuddy can help! Change colors, rearrange parts, or delete them. Is the design in the wrong format? No problem, simply save it in the one you need. Print an actual size template for easy placement of the fabric in your hoop. Janome users can even export the design directly to their USB or CompactFlash card connected to their computer.
StitchBuddy can modify and convert embroidery files. Parts of a design can be flipped or rotated, moved or deleted. Multiple designs can be combined using Copy & Paste and thread colors can be changed.
- Change individual thread colors, or replace the entire thread palette.
- Select from several different manufacturer thread charts. A preferred thread chart can be set as default (auto conversion)
- Copy and paste, rotate, flip, move, resize or delete selected stitches or the entire design. Center the design or add basting stitches with a single click.
- Extensive display options include zooming, 3D stitch display, show or hide jump stitches, show or hide the first and last stitch, design center, or stitch structure. Supports millimeters or inches as measurement units.
- Extensive printer options including actual size templates.
- Easy export of designs to USB media, while eliminating hidden OS X files that embroidery machines do not recognize.
- Copy designs to the clipboard or drag them to other applications in either TIFF or text format. Drag'n'Drop support to create JPEG images in Mac OS X Finder (and other applications)
- Multiple levels of Undo while editing.
Home Page -http://www.stitchbuddy.de/Buy a premium to download file with fast speed