* Drag and drop: SecureFX allows you to drag and drop (or copy and paste) files to and from Windows Explorer, the desktop, and other applications (e.g., WinZip), letting you transfer files more easily.
* Integration with SecureCRT: SecureFX and SecureCRT can share the global options, session options, and the host key database so you only need to perform operations like setting application defaults, sessions settings, or accepting a server's host key once. SecureCRT and SecureFX can share passwords and passphrases while either application or the Activator utility is running, and both SecureCRT and SecureFX sessions are displayed on the Activator menu. Launch either application from a toolbar button and specify a session to connect to. A combined installer is available that installs both clients and their DLLs into the same folder, making it easy to install SecureCRT and SecureFX and keep them in sync.
* Multi-file transfers: Support for resuming multiple-file transfers. All remaining files in the transfer list are completed after a broken connection is reestablished.
* Synchronization: Select local and remote folders, choose from upload, download, and mirror options, then fine tune file selection in the synchronization window. To save set up time, Quick Synchronize and Synchronize dialogs provide the option to use paths from the active sessions for synchronize operations. Multiple sites are easy to keep synchronized with a synchronize database that supports saving, editing, and executing synchronize operations. Quick synchronize mirror with delete automatically deletes files or folders that are not on the source from the destination, allowing you to exactly match the destination and source. This is also supported in SFXCL.
* File permission tools: Support for changing permissions on multiple files at once. When connected to VShell® for Windows version 2.2 or higher, the Properties dialog for the remote file or folder has a Security tab that allows ACL permissions to be viewed.
* FIPS 140-2 support: When the administrative option to run in "FIPS Mode" is set, SecureFX uses a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic library and only allows FIPS-approved algorithms.Homepage
[center]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Перед тем как скачать VanDyke SecureCRT 188.8.131.523 (Mac OSX)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо VanDyke SecureCRT 184.108.40.2063 (Mac OSX).
Другие новости по теме:
Trim Enabler 3.4.3 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
Trim Enabler 3.4.3 Multilingual | MacOSX | 5 MBTrim Enabler - the ultimate SSD utility for Mac OSX. Trim is a must-have feature for most Solid State Drives. It increases data writing speeds as well
Rhinoceros 5 SR11 5.11.50226.17195 (x86/x64) Multilingual 160218
Rhinoceros 5 SR11 5.11.50226.17195 (x86/x64) Multilingual 160218[center]Rhinoceros 5 SR11 5.11.50226.17195 (x86/x64) MultilingualGraphics and CAD | Original Install File | Extra: Manual, Models | OS:
Thomson Reuters EndNote X7 7.5.11052 (Mac OSX)
Thomson Reuters EndNote X7 7.5.11052 | MacOSX | 41 MbMillions of researchers, scholarly writers, students, and librarians use EndNote to search online bibliographic databases, organize their
PlistEdit Pro 1.8.3 Bilingual (Mac OSX)
PlistEdit Pro 1.8.3 Bilingual | MacOSX | 5 MBPlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for (Mac OSX). Mac and iOS developers must edit a variety of property list files while
MiniTool Mac Data Recovery 3.0.2 (Mac OSX)
MiniTool Mac Data Recovery 3.0.2 | MacOSX | 19 MbMiniTool data recovery software provides wonderful solutions for: deleted data recovery, lost partition recovery, damaged partition recovery, digital