PowerMILL's post processor are robust and well supported. We maintain active relationships with many leading machine tool builders to assure the quality of our post processors for your machine tools.
The following issues have been addressed in this version:
- Debug View has been completely re-worked
- Warning messages can be controlled according to its warning levels
- Static axes for kinematics with more than two rotary axes supported
- Model location data from CAM system used
- Better control of program splitting
- Manual mode
- Run-time access of splitting criterion threshold
- Documentation in option files
- Safe area information supported
- Adjustment move for axial reset is controlled
- Initialisation of settings-bound parameters disallowed
- New parameter: Tool Radius Compensation Type
- New feed rate types supported
- Script reference improved SP1 issues:
- New "Feed Rate Type" parameter identification fixed (LEAD_IN, LEAD_OUT, RAMP_LEAD_IN).
- "Find All References" works in expressions and initialisation.
- DPI scaling issues.
- Debug View issues.
- Leading or trailing spaces in group states trimmed.
- Arcs with coinciding start and end eliminated.
- Backward compatibility issues. About Delcam plc
Delcam is a world-leading developer and supplier of advanced CADCAM software, with more than 35,000 customers in over 80 countries. These clients vary from global names like Nike, Boeing and Mattel to small start-ups and individual craftsmen. Founded 30 years ago, we are the largest developer of product development software in the UK, with subsidiaries in Europe, America and Asia. Our global success has been recognised with many awards, including three Queen's Awards for Enterprise in the last six years.Name:
2015 SP1 (CR 6.8.4059)Home:
Russian, English, German, Japanese, PolishOS:
Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1Size:
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Delcam PostProcessor 2015 SP1.