New in Together 3
In addition to iCloud libraries in the Mac App Store version, Together 3 adds thumbnails for items, tab exposé for viewing all open tabs at once, stationery for creating any kind of file, navigation history, an inbox for un-filed imports, autosave and versions, along with improved favorites, previews and Shelf, all wrapped up in a smart new design.Drag, Drop, Done
Just about anything can be saved in Together. Drag to the main window or the Shelf, a tab on the side of the screen that slides out to show your folders and groups, and which can be accessed from any application. You can also import from other apps with a global hot key, using system services or bookmarklets in your web browser.Drag, Drop, Done
Just about anything can be saved in Together. Drag to the main window or the Shelf, a tab on the side of the screen that slides out to show your folders and groups, and which can be accessed from any application. You can also import from other apps with a global hot key, using system services or bookmarklets in your web browser.Organize
Together has many ways of organizing and categorizing your information. Groups collect items together, and items can be in many groups at the same time. Smart groups collect items together automatically. Folders can organize groups and items hierarchically. Tags are searchable keywords that can be added to items, labels can be used to color-code items, and ratings can rank items from zero to five stars.Love Thy Shelf
Dragging to the Shelf shows groups and folders as targets for storing new items, but clicking the tab opens the Shelf in a different mode where you can browse and search your library, a Favorites section for quick access to groups and items, and a Quick Note section for making notes directly in the Shelf. The Shelf lives on the side of the screen, and is available from within any application.Find It Fast
Together searches as you type and uses Spotlight for searching the content of all kinds of files, and because the search is focused on your library you get results fast. Together's search can be as broad or narrow as you wish, from searching everything in your entire library to a certain set of attributes within a specific group at the click of a mouse.Version 3.5.6
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing files.
- When possible, the groups outline should now maintain its scroll position after certain operations.
- Fixed the appearance of multi-line comments in landscape view.
- Improved performance when using certain keystrokes.
- Fixed a problem where blank lines could appear in the Choose and Manage Libraries panels after removing a library.
- When opening files in their original apps, if the default app for an individual file has been overridden in the Finder, that will now be respected (not applicable for legacy iCloud Drive libraries).
- When a library is stored in iCloud Drive, the app will now prompt it to be moved elsewhere and offer to store it in iCloud correctly.
- Improved handling of issues when initially storing items in iCloud is retried after a failure.
- Fixed a problem where it wasn't possible to remove a library from iCloud and store it again without restarting the app.Requirements:
OS X 10.11 or later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Together 3.5.6 (Mac OSX).