BrashMonkey Spriter Pro Edition Release 7 | 35.43 MB
Spriter Pro enables the modular method of animating where frames are constructed from many small, re-usuable images (such as body parts). This method of animating offers many benefits for several aspects of a games development and for the finished product.
It does not matter whether you are an experienced game design artist or an aspiring game maker. Regardless of your skill level, you will be able to spend far less time tweaking and polishing your game art if you are using Spriter since it will allow you to reuse just a handful of modular images.
Lets say it becomes necessary to change your game characters head configuration during the final design stage. If you have Spriter in your 2D design toolbox you will only need to change a small handful of the head images because the modules are set up to be used across all animation frames.
Because the modular images (game character body parts) can be freely nudged around or rotated, you will find it much easier to make tweaks that might become necessary during gameplay testing. Spriter makes it very easy for the professional game artist to deal with whatever tweaks the designer needs to make.
Unlimited Character Variations!
Not only does this method allow for super fast and painless creation of alternate characters based on the data from another character, its also a memory-efficient way of creating all the variations of a character that can change throughout a game (such as collecting power-ups and new equipment).Pro Features Include:
- Use individual PNGs (or JSON spritesheets) from any source to animate
- Animate with bones or by controlling images directly
- Adjust pivot points for each image
- Scale and rotate any object per frame
- Set the opacity of any object per frame
- Basic easing features
- Advanced easing curve options
- Create multiple entities (animation sets) per file
- Onion skinning to see previous and up-coming key-frames
- Basic IK (inverse kinematics) support
- Full IK support and IK locking (forward kinematics)
- Use animations within animations to make complex scenes easily
- Advanced automated control features for animations within animations
- Create character variations by swapping image sets (Character maps)
- Trigger and preview sound effects at any point in the timeline
- Lip-sync via Papagayo
- Export animations as PNG images, strips, sheets or Gif Animations
- Add custom watermarks while exporting images or Gifs
- Automatically import sequential images as animated sprites
- Create named collision rectangles per frame
- Create named action points per frame and set their angle
- Create horizontal and vertical guidelines on the canvas
- Lock or hide individual objects to protect or hide things as you work
- Set animated variables for your character anywhere in the timeline
- Create Triggers anywhere in the timeline to initiate actions in-game
- Set Tags to any part of the timeline to designate state changes
- Create rotated, flipped and scaled clones of entire animations
- Merge separate Spriter projects into one (Great for teams making games)
- Auto update detection
- Auto save featureWhat's New in Spriter Pro Release 7:Additions and Enhancements:
- Changing speed curves in the timeline now applies to all selected keys
- Added ability to copy and paste speed curves in keys
- Added Custom File Setting to always also save an scml version of the file when saving scon
- Added menu item and keyboard shortcut (L) to toggle hide/show guidelinesBug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where save a spritesheeted project would do a normal save if you had Never generate multiple spritesheets selected in the Pack Images dialog
- Fixed a bug where child objects would usually get keyed whenever their parent bones did
- Fixed a bug where opening the character map editor dialog to edit an existing character map, the column for replacement images would instead display the original image file name
- Fixed a bug Copy Selection to All Frames was not working correctly
- Fixed a bug where some low resolutions would start incorrectly maximized until you restored and remaximized the window
- Fixed a bug where an scml file saved with one or more empty character maps wouldn't load correctly
- Fixed a bug where the timeline would scroll to the top when using the Next Key and Previous Key buttons or keyboard shortcuts.
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо BrashMonkey Spriter Pro Edition Release 7.