More than just a timeline
Track all the information that matters
Aeon Timeline is more than a series of events on a never ending line. With Aeon, you can divide your timeline into logical groups, projects, or concurrent arcs. You can model the relationships between events and people, places and ideas. Aeon calculates people's ages for you. And you can link your events with research material such as external files or images that can be displayed inside the application.Ultimate Flexibility
Configure timelines to suit your needs
Select the timeline style you want, from standard events with fixed dates to relative dates counting hours, days, or weeks from a nominal zero. Decide what precision you want to use for each event, from complete date/time down to an entire year. And if the standard calendars are not enough for you, you can create your own custom Fantasy Calendars and define your own eras, months, and weekdays.Direct Data Manipulation
Add, drag and edit events on-the-fly
We care about how you use the timeline, not just how it looks. Most timeline applications are static tools designed for presentation rather than creation. With Aeon, you can navigate your timeline, add events with a double click, and then drag them around the timeline or between arcs with ease. Text can be edited in-place directly on the timeline, and images can be added to events via drag and drop.Hide Complex Data
Focus on what is important to you now
The only thing more important than capturing all of your complex data is not letting it distract you from your current task. With Aeon, you can filter events according to people, places, arcs, labels and tags. Zoom out to a wide view of your whole timeline, or zoom in to view the time scale you are currently working on. The Context Bar at the bottom will ensure you never get lost.Data Interoperability
Import, export, print and synchronize
We know that your timeline is a tool to help you in another task, be it writing a novel, planning a project, or researching a case. Printing and image exporting allow you to capture your entire file, or just what is visible on the screen. Our text-based importing and exporting allows you to move data into and out of other applications. And for writers, Aeon Timeline can sync your timeline data directly with your Scrivener 2 project.
What's New Version 2.0.2:
- Fixed glitch in licensing system if running without an internet connection on the very first launch.
- Scrivener syncing: fixed sync issues with end dates for relative timeline styles (Week X, Day X, etc.).
- Fixed dropdown menu location when adding relationships in Add Event window.
- Improved issue where clicking on scrollbar can cause dropdown menu to hide.
- Percentage properties calculated from children are now rounded to whole numbers for display.
- Added direct links to relevant support pages from Tips dialogs (opens via QuickLook).
- Update End User License Agreement (EULA) to cover new terms for Aeon Timeline 2.
- Added new license system for Version 2 software.
- Scrivener Syncing: When loading a version 1 timeline, previous sync information with Scrivener projects is now loaded and retained for when you next try to sync with Scrivener.
- Scrivener Syncing: When dragging multiple events into the Scrivener binder, they will now be sorted by date order.
- Scrivener Syncing: Fixed formatting precision for end dates (seconds only shown if required by event precision).
- Scrivener Syncing: Allowed several further options for syncing Label, Status, and roles that allow a single value only (can now sync with single-line custom fields).
- Scrivener Syncing: Fixed crash when undoing an action that created a Scrivener document.
- Fixed crash when saving numeric timelines.
- Dropdown for adding a relationship in Inspector no longer falls off bottom of the window.
- Able to focus/type color values directly into color picker.
- Fixed issue where color picker could stay open when closing a dialog.
- Add Event window starts with an initial duration of "0" instead of blank.
- Roles tab in Inspector now correctly updates values after a change in Timeline Settings.
- Tweaked colours of group navigation bubbles and parent event markers to look better across all backgrounds.
- Fixed rare potential crash when choosing "embed in new parent".
- Removed "Parent" filter for the moment as it does not yet function correctly.
- Added example timelines. Requirements:
Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.8 or later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Aeon Timeline 2.0.2 (Mac OSX).