- Dota 2 Template - Create items and characters for Dota 2 with our custom Dota 2 template, allowing you to create, preview and export all the textures needed easily!
- Particle Brushes - Throw water, dirt or even fire at your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time!
- Material Painting - Paint full materials at once, lay the groundwork for your textures or paint small details in seconds!
- Smart Material - Reuse your materials to texture super quickly!
- Physically Based Viewport - Preview your painting in a next-gen viewport for accurate material feedback.
- Use Any Rendering Shader - Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on (or use available pre-built shaders)
- Fully Non-Destructive - Modify your UVs or topology at any time without ever losing your work.
- Substance Brushes - Use your Substances as brushes and unleash parametric painting!
- 2D Seamless Painting Paint in 2D across seams thanks to the unified 3D/2D pipeline. Massive time saver and unique feature in digital painting application!
- Multi-Material - Paint on the different texture sets of your mesh!
- Shelf - A dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite. 3D PBR Painting
Use a complete and familiar set of texturing tools: PBR and particle painting, Substance procedural effects, smart materials and smart masks, and fast baking.Iray Pathtrace Rendering
Render directly with NVIDIA Iray and enhance your images with Yebis post-process effects.
Toggle the viewport in new fullscreen mode for an immersive painting experience.Automated Texturing
Use and reuse presets and integrated bakers to speed up texturing.Smart Materials
Create and reuse your own mesh-adaptive materialsSmart Masks
Create and reuse your own mesh-adaptive mask presetsIntegrated Bakers
AO / normal map / etc.New features in Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2:
Iray Path Tracer integration for advanced rendering and screenshot capability
New Smart Masks for creating and using your own mesh-adaptive mask presets
New Clone tool for copying and pasting parts of textures
New Smudge tool for blending and spreading colors
Ability to chain and composite substances
New content in the shelf: alphas, tools, materials, smart materials, and more
New interface with reworked colors, icons, and parameter organization
New Orthographic view mode and Perspective Field of View control
New Fullscreen mode with interface toggling
Support for the Specular/Glossiness PBR workflow
Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2.0.2/2.0.3:
ray Update Spec/Gloss template and shader to be compatible with Iray
[Export] Be able to Export to ArtStation
[Scripting] Support execution from plugin directory
[Scripting] Allow to "Save As"
I Allow to double click on a slider to edit its value
Move Vela sample to Substance Share
New sample project : Sphere Preview
Warn users about shell extension conflict
Installer override installation of Substance Painter 1.x
I Channels list layout is broken with filters
I Shader parameters are not displayed
I Resizing the layer window crops incorrectly the content
[Tool] Opacity channel isn't always used properly
[Tool] Smudge/Clone don't work with Symmetry
[Tool] Brush preview opacity is incorrect with some channels
ray Crash when using Iray while it hasn't been created yet
ray Can't load iray settings data from project
ray Iray doesn't take care of settings modification after been paused
[Shelf] Importing a Material to the shelf doesn't work
Stencil doesn't work with Normal channel
Crash when Painting on some projects
Crash when Painting with particles on some projects
Crash with Pixel processor during some computations System Requirements:
Mac OSX 10.7+
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Allegorithmic Substance Painter 184.108.40.2067 (Mac OSX).