Intuitive library organizer
By using Delicious Library, you can easily catalog your entire collection of books, films, video games, music, as well as various tools and gadgets from your home with just a few keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can display your collection on well-designed shelves or in list view and rate items with one, two, three, four or five stars.Built-in barcode scanner
The bottom tool bar helps you switch between libraries and filter the displayed items according to their type. Hence, you can separately display your books, movie, games, apps and tools collection. On top of that, you can easily add new items by scanning their product code using your Mac's webcam, mobile device, Bluetooth or USB scanner.
The scanned code is automatically searched on an Amazon website of your choice in order to grab all the metadata and price information you need along with the cover art or product image. The scanning process is pretty simple and intuitive, you just have to place the barcode in front of your camera or scanner and the Delicious Library will take care of the rest.Powerful Search engine
From the top toolbar you can go back and forth between your Library, Recommended and Wishlist tab. The Recommended tab offers smart recommendations based on your existing collection. Thanks to Delicious Library you can discover new games, movies, music and even products.
Another useful feature that you can find in the top toolbar is the built-in Search engine that allows you to find various items in your own library and over the Internet. You can focus your search on various categories, ranging from books, movies, albums, apps, games, gadgets, tools and more. Moreover, you can use Delicious Library to find items based on their cover color or use the speech recognition feature to find things even faster.New in version 3.5.1
Built under El Capitan so it gets all the latest improvements from Apple (but still works under Yosemite):
- Worked around El Capitan bug where the Add Friend widget was displayed cut-off inside its popover window.
- Updated to use Apple's new iTunes access framework:
- Should find iTunes collections for users who have had problems before.
- Now displays covers for items that are stored only in the cloud.
- Note Apple does not allow any third parties to access iBooks.
- Added a list of fields users can put into their own templates inside the App's bundle in "Contents/Resources/Templates/README - List Of Fields.txt"
- Fixed hanging bug that could occur when displaying items without covers.
- Fixed bug where CDs would go grey for a while when their cover was first downloaded on 'flat' shelves.
- Fixed bug where clicking on the top part of an item wouldn't select it on 'flat' shelves.
- Fixed bug sorting using Library of Congress numbers with multiple cuts.
- Fixed bug sorting using Dewey Decimal numbers so 1.193 is _after_ 1.2.
- Fixed bug when publishing to the web so we don't output "" on the first line, which confused some browsers.
- Added another graphics card to the list of cards that can't display transparent windows without crashing, so some machines that have been experiencing crashes when displaying 3D items will work now.Requirements:
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Delicious Library 3.5.1 (Mac OSX).