Jarte 5.4 + Portable and Templates | 12.8 Mb
Jarte is a small software that supports multiple tabs and comes packed with the necessary and suffice elements for word processing.Smooth installation and modern GUI
The setup process does not pose any kind of issues, and it is over in just a few seconds. After completing it, the first thing you are going to notice is the slightly unusual interface. Jarte actually encloses a pretty standard layout, yet it is wrapped in a modern look.
In addition to that, it comes packed with comprehensive Help contents, thus ensuring that even unexperienced people can learn how to handle it with ease.Supported types of files and a few basic features
The tool supports RTF, TXT, DOC and DOCX file formats at import, while export is possible using extensions such as RTF, DOC, HTML, TXT or PDF, and it is possible to save documents as template files.
Basic tools such as undo, redo, cut, copy and paste, as well as a search and replace function are put at your disposal. A spell check feature is available and you can configure its options (e.g. enable auto correct, ignore words in uppercase or HTML tags), sort words alphabetically and change their case.Adjust the view, take screenshots and use a built-in thesaurus
You can use a dictionary and thesaurus, view document counts (pages, lines, words, characters), manage tabs, split the view, zoom in and out, as well as insert items (e.g. date and time, picture, hyperlink, picture, table, special character, equation).
Moreover, it is possible to create and organize a favorites list, change fonts and add mark them as favorites, set the line spacing, paragraph alignments and styles, take a snapshot, change the interface layout, manage tabs, and much more.Evaluation
This word processor uses low-to-moderate system resources and can guide you to a complete online help page with snapshots. We have not found any errors during our tests and the response time is quite good.
In conclusion, Jarte is an excellent word processor and manages to set itself apart from similar software. We highly recommend it to all users. If you are looking to bypass the installation process, you should know a portable edition is available, called Portable Jarte.FEATURESGeneral Features:
Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7
Tabbed interface to provide easy access to open documents
Opens files with file extension RTF, file extension DOC, and file extension DOCX
Fast start up
Compact screen size
Hot Connect lets you use Jarte with other programs
Optional "Clickless Operation" feature greatly reduces clicking
Can be run as a portable app directly from a pluggable USB flash drive
High quality spell checker with custom user dictionary
Included spelling dictionaries: English (American, British, & Canadian), Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Dutch
Link to, or import, your existing custom Word spelling dictionaries
Support for templates
Export to HTML or PDF
Single click bookmarking and bookmark navigation
Send documents via e-mail
Full drag and drop file support
Instant access to recently opened documents and folders
Instant access to documents and folders designated as favorites
Adjustable document zoom
Detailed Help documentationEditing Functions:
Insert pictures, hyperlinks, tables, page breaks, equations and other embeddable objects
Quick Clips option provides easy copy, cut and paste capability using the mouse scroll wheel button
Standard clipboard functions plus a Paste Plain function which strips HTML and RTF formatting from clipboard text before pasting
Multi-level undo and redo functions
Bold, italic, underline, strikeout, subscript, and superscript font styles
Choice of text colors
Text highlight tool with choice of colors
Font typeface selection box which displays each font choice in its own typeface
Choose your own default font
Quick access to your personally chosen favorite fonts and to recently used fonts
Format brush tool quickly applies font styling to textParagraph Formatting:
Left, right, centered, and justified text alignment
Paragraph indentation including first line and hanging indent styles
Bulleted and numbered list styles
Single, one and a half, and double line spacing
Optional paragraph spacing before and after paragraphs
Support for left, right, center, and decimal aligned tab stops
Format brush tool quickly applies formatting to paragraphsPrinting:
User definable page margins
Reverse page order option and odd or even pages only options (useful for double sided printing) in addition to the standard print optionsVisual designer allows complete control of both headers and footers:
Define any combination of left side, right side, and center headers and footers
Headers and footers may contain any combination of page numbering, file date, current date (in choice of date formats), file name, and user definable text
User control of the font typeface, font size, font style, and font color used for headers and footers
User control of the positioning of the header and footer lines
Optional suppression of the header and/or footer on the first pageTools:
Clip List allows you display and reuse the 25 most recent clipboard clips
Screen capture tool for copying images from the screen
Special Characters Keyboard allows single click insertion of any character including the extended characters not shown on your keyboard
Reference Bar provides instant word lookup to online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia
The Reference Bar also automatically integrates with the WordWeb dictionary and thesaurus if it is installed
Document word count tool
Search for files on your computer with direct access to the system file search toolNew in version 5.4 (February 12, 2016)Bug Fixes:
• Inserting web links prefixed with protocols other than "http" and "https" did not work properly.
• Words containing a curly style apostrophe were marked as spelling errors uness the Enable Smart Quotes feature was enabled.
• Performing a "Save As" on a new, empty, plain text document caused Jarte to crash.
• The Enable Page Counting and Enable Word Counting settings are accessed by right clicking the status bar. These settings now appear the Tools > Options menu when Jarte is in screen reader mode in order to provide better accessibility.
• If Jarte ran as a portable app on a USB drive, and a custom path was set for WordWeb, a font manager, or Jarte's backup folder on that same drive, then Jarte did not take into account the custom path's drive letter might change when the drive switches computers.
• The page number boxes were disabled when the Print dialog's "Print pages" setting was selected, making that setting impossible to use.
• The "Replacement word or phrase" box remained disabled when the "Automatically replace" option was selected in the spelling dialog used to manually add new words to a spelling dictionary, making that option impossible to use via that dialog.
• There was an unusal scenario where use of the Clip List hot key could cause Jarte to crash.
• There were still cases of Jarte's Clip List feature causing Jarte to crash when a clipboard copy was performed in Microsoft's Excel program.
• Right clicking on a hyperlink and selecting Open Hyperlink caused the resulting web page to be opened twice on older versions of Windows.
• When the text cursor was moved after changing the case of a text selection, the modified text continued to appear highlighted until the next text modification was made
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Jarte 5.4 + Portable and Templates.