PeaZip 6.0.1 + portable | 23 Mb
PeaZip is a freeware archive manager for most popular archiving formats. You can use it to create and extract a various, long list of file formats (for a complete list check the features section below) create self-extracting archives, access the program using an encrypted password manager, split files, find duplicates and much more. Currently, the software is licensed under the GNU Library Public License version 3.0 and it is localized in 29 languages. It is available for Microsoft Windows (in two versions as a regular installer file and a portable version), Linux and BSD users.Features
- it can create archives in most popular formats: ZIP, 7Z, ARC, TAR, GZ, XZ, BZ2, UPX, PEA, QUAD/BALZ.
- it can open and extract over 170 popular archives such as RAR, ZIPX, ACE, UDF, ISO, DMG, CAB, ARJ, LHA, RPM etc.
- delivers a strong encryption using two factor authentication (support for different encryption schemes depending on the file format)
- offers an encrypted password manager including secure deletion that prevents file recovery
- excellent file manager with useful functions such as split and join of files, find duplicates, advanced search etc.
- support for bookmarking, hash and checksums calculator, split and merge files etc.
- batch support for creating and converting multiple archives simultaneously Whats New:
Release 6.0.1 comes with new themes and a major code cleanup, while IDE was updated to Lazarus 1.6 / FPC 3 in order to provide full Unicode compliance to the application.
PEA file format specifications were updated to 1.1 version, introducing support for SHA3 hash (256 and 512 bit), and Twofish and Serpent EAX mode (128 and 256 bit) authenticated encryption. SHA3 is now also available as hash function in file browser.
Extraction (and test) procedure accepts directories as input, with single archives being listed before operation starts so selection can be verified and fine-tuned if needed, and many other improvements were introduced to improve the ease of use of the software.
A total of 188 file extensions can now be managed by PeaZip.
Translations are available in over 30 languages, any help is welcome to translate PeaZip to new languages and to maintain current localizations up to date, so please consider taking the time to give a look to translations directory for newer language files and for any resource useful for translators.
Download from homepage [/url]
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо PeaZip 6.0.1 + portable.