AnyDesk 2.3.0 Multilingual Portable + Documentation | 5.1 Mb
AnyDesk is a comprehensive software solution that was developed to provide you with an alternative means of remotely accessing a computer, enabling you to work with various files and documents from afar.Straightforward and intuitive looks
The utility features a very practical and easy to understand appearance, which makes it quite approachable for anyone, regardless of the level of prior experience with similar tools.
The main window allows you to connect to another machine running AnyDesk, just by inputting the corresponding address into the 'Remote Desk' field.Swiftly connect to one or several remote computers
The application aims to help you connect to the home PC from work, or the opposite, enabling you to easily access the documents that you need, whenever you want, without them ever leaving the safety of that particular disk. For this reason, AnyDesk does not feature a file sharing or transfer function.
Nonetheless, the utility lets you to share the clipboard contents between the two machines, making it simple to copy and paste information from one to the other. Similarly, it allows you to take screenshots of the computer you connect to, saving them on your desktop to PNG format.
AnyDesk supports unattended access, making it possible to connect to the target PC without the need for confirmation on the other side. This however, requires you to set a password, in order to make sure no unwanted access occurs.
For each connection, a set of permissions can be activated or deactivated, for instance the ability to hear the sound output, control or lock the keyboard and mouse or access the clipboard. In addition, various other display preferences can be adjusted.A handy RDP tool
Overall, AnyDesk proves to be a handy and reliable program that can successfully assist you in remotely connecting to other PCs, allowing you to access and control the targeted computer, with a minimal level of effort.New in version 2.3.0 (April 29, 2016):
- Reworked the main menu into several menus.
- Mouse jitter could cause AnyDesk to falsely display the user pointer and disallow
remote mouse input for some time. Small local mouse moves are now ignored.
- Fixed customer module displaying UAC dialog on Windows XP when it was not needed.
- Fixed termination of portable AnyDesk using the tray menu.
- The clipboard was not functioning correctly when AnyDesk was not installed but
started as Admin user.
- AnyDesk should now run on Windows PE.
- It is now possible to use the & sign in the user name.
- When AnyDesks looses the keyboard focus, the keys are now released at the remote
site in order to prevent stuck keys.
- Further improved GUI with high DPI settings.
- Improved the reliability of the direct connection mechanism.OS:
Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо AnyDesk 2.3.0 Multilingual Portable + Documentation.