Arduino 1.6.8 + Portable | 84/151 Mb
Arduino is a cross-platform IDE that works in conjunction with an Arduino controller in order to write, compile and upload code to the board. The software provides support for a wide array of Arduino boards, including Arduino Uno, Nano, Mega, Esplora, Ethernet, Fio, Pro or Pro Mini, as well as LilyPad Arduino.
The universal languages for Arduino are C and C++, thus the software is fit for professionals who are familiar with these two. Features such as syntax highlighting, automatic indentation and brace matching makes it a modern alternative to other IDEs.
Wrapped inside a streamlined interface, the software features both the looks and the functionality that appeal to Arduino developers, paving the way to a successful output via the debugging modules.
All of its features are hosted inside a few buttons and menus that are easy to navigate and understand, especially for professional programmers. Also, the built-in collection of examples might be of great help for Arduino first timers.
Provided that you've connected the Arduino board to the computer and installed all the necessary drivers, one of the first steps we see fit is to choose the model you'll be working with using the Tools menu of the application.
Then, you can start writing the programs using the comfortable environment that Arduino offers. The program includes a rich array of built-in libraries such as EEPROM, Firmata, GSM, Servo, TFT, WiFI, etc, but adding your own is also possible.
Designs can be verified and compiled, with an error log displayed in the lower part of the UI that allows you to review the code. If the debugging process returns no errors, you can start the upload process and have your program delivered to the board so you can proceed with further testing.
All in all, Arduino comes across as an extremely useful asset, providing the essentials that Arduino developers need in order to streamline the testing process.New in version 1.6.8 (March 9, 2016)IDE:
• Added support for GUI interface scaling for UHD monitors.
• Editor position is saved when closing with Alt+F4 or clicking on the "X" button.
• Fixed a NullPointerException when dealing with some rare combination of package_*.json files
• Fixed incorrect key bindings handling for changing tab.
• MacOSX: Fixed handling of add indent/remove indent shortcuts (CMD+[ and CMD+])
• Fixed incorrect update of available libraries in Library Manager.
• Serial plotter now correctly resize graphs with negative values.
• Improved sketch preprocessor when handling C++11 keywords.
• Updates to keyword pigmentation to match Create
• Fixed display of LITERAL1 keywordsCORE:
• avr: fixed USB_SendControl(...) for buffer with len > 64.
• avr: fixed yield() usage inside delay(). Thanks @vbextreme
• sam: fixed USB descriptor length
• avr: reduced boiler-plate for ISR declarations. Thanks @paulo-raca
• avr: added Timer3 support for atmega1284/1284p.
• sam: added USB CDC send break support and readBreak APILIBRARIES:
• Added support for Arduino/Genuino 101 to: TFT, Ethernet, SD
• SD: the library is now board-agnostic.OS:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Arduino 1.6.8 + Portable.