Create and manage multiple libraries
Instead of being limited to putting all your photos in a single library, PowerPhotos can work with multiple Photos libraries, giving you many more options for how to organize your ever growing photo collection. Splitting your photos between multiple libraries helps Photos open more quickly, lets you archive older photos, store some of your collection on an external hard drive, and reduce storage space used by iCloud Photo Library.
Copy photos and their metadata
The main windowYou can split your library by copying albums and photos with a simple drag and drop. PowerPhotos will take care of copying the photos and retaining their metadata, including keywords, descriptions, titles, dates, and favorite status.
Merge Photos libraries
The main windowGot a whole bunch of libraries you want to consolidate into one? PowerPhotos lets you merge your libraries together while weeding out duplicate photos in the process. You will be shown a preview of what your merged library will look like before any modifications are done, to ensure your merged library looks how you want.
Find duplicate photos
The main windowIt's easy to have multiple copies of the same photo creep into your photo collection over time. Use PowerPhotos to find duplicate photos in one or more libraries, view them side by side, and separate them into albums where you can easily delete them from your library.
Browse and search
The main windowUse PowerPhotos' image browser to quickly view your photos without having to open Photos itself. View detailed photo information using List View, and search for photos across all your libraries at once.
Migrate your iPhoto/Aperture libraries
The main windowIf you have a lot of existing iPhoto or Aperture libraries that you want to migrate over to Photos, PowerPhotos will help automate your migrations so you don't have to spend time babysitting this lengthy process.What's New in Version:
* Fixed a bug where a Photos crash could cause PowerPhotos to get stuck in a loop and never finish merging
* We no longer log error messages for .AAE and ._ files copied during a merge
* Adjusted library size calculation to better match the Finder
* Smart albums based on a date range now properly include photos in the final day of the range
* Fixed an issue where some RAW photos would have a Kind of "JPEG" shown in the PowerPhotos info pane
* The size shown in the PowerPhotos info pane for an edited photo now always matches what's shown in the Photos info window
* Fixed a bug when merging where the warning about iCloud storage optimization would be shown twice
* Fixed an error that could occur when loading the system library if one or more photos were missing from the library
* Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to view a library that was completely missing its database files
Requirements: OS X v10.11 (El Capitan) and later.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Fat Cat Software PowerPhotos 1.1.8 (Mac OSX).