Tixati v2.38-1 (x86/x64) + Portable | 97.7 Mb
Tixati provides you with a powerful, yet easy to use and flexible application that uses the bittorrent protocol in order to allow peer-to-peer file transfers. Featuring fast average download speed, it comes with advanced charting capabilities and transfer properties.
The main interface is intuitive, allowing inexperienced users to manage downloads easily, while also providing a variety of transfer monitoring statistics, such as the upload ratio and the download time, the download source for each file piece, detailed transfer graphs, incoming and outgoing bandwidth usage charts. Additionally, it displays a list of the connected peers, their address, location and status.
The application comes with full DHT (distributed hash table) implementation for PEX trackerless torrents, enabling you to monitor originated and processed transactions, incoming and outgoing packets and view node tables. Additionally, it includes support for 'magnet links' hashing, which is one of the most recent technologies for finding resources available for download via P2P networks.
Tixati features dedicated functions for helping you configure bandwidth throttling, including trading and seeding limiters, as well as transfer priority options for individual transfers. It enables you to create new transfers and includes efficient peer selection and chocking algorithms.
You can set the number of available download / upload slots, configure upload ratio limits, set download location or adjust transfer trackers. Customizable event logging, system tray notifications, output formatting, port-forwarding are other advantages that this application comes with.
Peer connection encryption and proxy support are designed to ensure transfer security. Other advanced features are also available, such as download prioritization, RSS support, IP filtering, task scheduling or shell integration.
All things considered, Tixati is a full-featured and fast bittorrent client that includes all the necessary tools for facilitating P2P file transfer. Since it implements the latest technologies for finding peers, it is a viable alternative to more popular similar applications.Tixati Features:
• detailed user interface, with views of individual peers, detailed bitfield graphs, and bandwidth usage charting
• highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding share adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers
• efficient peer choking / unchoking algorithms to ensure fast downloads
• easy to create and seed new transfers
• peer, transfer, and system-wide event logging with adjustable detail level and backscroll size
• move downloaded files to new filesystem location while transfer is in progress, even to different partition
• full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) implementation including detailed message traffic chartingNew in version 2.38-1 (April 29, 2016)
This is a last-minute update to the 2.37 release from yesterday that fixes a few minor problems:
• fixed crashing problems caused by invalid initial configuration and/or missing incoming files path
• fixed rare crashes when changing location in preload window and transfer has invalid path setting
• minor fixes in initial configuration dialog relating to incoming path selection
• a few other very minor GUI adjustments
• updated IP-Location tablesSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Processor speed at or above 1 GHz
• At least 256 MB of free RAM
• High-color monitor with at least 1024x768 display resolutionOS:
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008 (32/64-bit) and Server 2012, 2003
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Tixati v2.38-1 (x86x64) + Portable.