BaseX 8.4.1 + Portable | 16.8 Mb
BaseX is a Java-based software application that integrates an XML database and XQuery text editor. It is wrapped in a user-friendly working environment and comes packed with several useful options and configuration parameters for experienced users.Quick installer and clean UI
The setup procedure doesn't take a long time to finish and, during this time, it is possible to make file associations with XQuery and XML files.
As far as the interface is concerned, BaseX adopts a large window split into multiple panes for navigating directories, editing code and previewing results.Resourceful editor with customization preferences
You can use a search function when editing information, input administrator credentials to log in the server locally or remotely, export details to file for closer examination, enter full screen mode, compile and execute the code, change the UI font and colors, as well as install packages. Syntax highlighting is supported.Configure program preferences
BaseX lets you modify the default database path, enable real-time mouse focus, use a simple file browser, set the maximum number of hits, switch to another language for the interface, hide the line margin, invisible characters and line numbers in the editor, adjust nodes to text and show attributes in the visualization pane, and more.Evaluation and conclusion
We have not come across any stability issues throughout our testing, since BaseX did not hang, crash or pop up error messages. It is very responsive to commands and has minimal impact on computer performance, since it runs on low CPU and memory.
To sum it up, BaseX delivers a simple and effective method to managing an XML database and editing code. Moreover, it is free to use.FEATURES
• Support of the W3C XQuery/XPath Full-Text 1.0 Candidate Recommendation.
• BaseX offers the most complete implementation which is currently available.
• High XQuery Conformance: reaching 99.9% of the W3C XQuery Test Suite.
• Database storage with text, attribute and fulltext indexes.
• API support: XQuery for Java (XQJ) and XML:DB (XAPI).
• Interactive Visualizations, supporting very large XML instances.
• XQuery Editor with syntax highlighting and error feedback.New in version 8.4.1 (March 5, 2016)
• Minor bug fixes, experimental support for 8.5 features.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• JAVA 6 OR LATER.OS:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо BaseX 8.4.1 + Portable.