BlueJ 3.1.7 with Java 8 JDK (Java Development Kit) + Portable | 175/177 Mb
Integrated Java development environment developed specifically for introductory programming learning and teaching. It is ideal for small-scale development. BlueJ offers a very easy-to-use and highly interactive interface that allows the interactive creation and invocation of objects. The interface is user-friendly, consisting of a standard window with a simple structure. Creating a new project requires you to specify the saving directory and file name.
You can create a new class and establish its name and type (e.g. class, abstract class, interface, applet), insert a "uses" relation between two classes as well as "inheritance".
In addition, you can build new packages, rebuild them, add classes from file, use a library class, as well as import directories.
Double-clicking a class in the list gives you access to the source code and documentation. BlueJ provides comments in every section of the source code, along with examples of methods. After editing it, you can compile the code and save it. The project can be exported to JAR.
Other options of BlueJ let you reconfigure keyboard shortcuts, change the UI language, customize editor properties (e.g. font size, syntax highlighting), reset the virtual machine, view the debugger, and more.
The application is light on the system resources and works well, without hanging, crashing or showing error messages. We have not come across any issues in our tests. All in all, BlueJ contains the necessary and suffice elements for a standard Java teaching tool. FEATURES
• Fully integrated environment
• Graphical class structure display
• Graphical and textual editing
• Built-in editor, compiler, virtual machine, debugger, etc.
• Easy-to-use interface, ideal for beginners
• Interactive object creation
• Interactive object calls
• Interactive testing
• Incremental application developmentSystem Requirements:
• J2SE 1.4.2 (Java 2 SDK version 1.4.2) or newer must be installed.
• Minimum: 64Mb main memory, Pentium II processor or equivalent
• Recommended: 128Mb main memory, 400MHz Pentium III processor or aboveNew in version 3.1.7 (February 24, 2016):
• Fixed bugs in SVN projects.
• Fixed minor bugs in the debugger.
You can also download BlueJ as a standalone bundle (portable) which you can run from a USB stick.OS:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо BlueJ 3.1.7 with Java 8 JDK (Java Development Kit) + Portable.