FlicFlac Converter 1.03 Portable | 3.3 Mb
FlicFlac is a lightweight application designed with a single goal in mind, namely to convert audio files to different formats in the easiest way possible. Since this a portable version, you can copy the program on any USB flash drive or other devices, and take with you whenever you need to convert different audio files on the go.
The main window is minimalist, and displays only a few options for helping you carry out the conversion process. You can either drag and drop the files into the main window, or use the built-in browse button.
FlicFlac can work with a total of four file formats, namely WAV, MP3, OGG and APE, and allows users to convert the files to the these types.
There are only a few configuration settings available, as you can select from different audio qualities available (low or normal quality, and other options), as well as enable or disable shell integration. Moreover, you can make FlicFlac delete the input files, and stay always on top of other programs.
Unfortunately, you cannot specify an output destination, as the application automatically saves the converted files to the input location.
We have noticed that the program manages to convert the files pretty quickly, and without errors throughout the entire process.
All things considered, FlicFlac offers a simple software solution when it comes to converting audio files to different formats. Although it cannot be considered the most powerful tool in its category, as it lacks some advanced features (the options to specify an output destination and file name), it's easy to work with, and also light on the system resources.FEATURES
• FLAC files are encoded with the default flac settings (medium compression, medium speed)
• MP3 files are encoded with a default of 192kbps. Encoding mode (CBR/VBR) and bitrate are configurable through the INI file.
• Presets are provided in an easy access menu.
• Presets menu can be configured in the INI file.
• OGG files are encoded with a quality setting of 5 (on a scale of 0-10)
• APE files are encoded with a compression level of 2000 (on a scale of 1000-2000)
• OGG and MP3 files are encoded with ID3 tag information: Song Title = Filename, Year = Current year, Artist = Taken from the INI fileSupported Conversions
• WAV to FLAC · WAV to MP3 · WAV to OGG · WAV to APE
• FLAC to WAV · FLAC to MP3 · FLAC to OGG · FLAC to APE
• MP3 to FLAC · MP3 to WAV · MP3 to MP3 (bitrate change) · MP3 to OGG · MP3 to APE
• OGG to FLAC · OGG to WAV · OGG to MP3 · OGG to APE
• APE to FLAC · APE to WAV · APE to MP3 · APE to OGGNew in version 1.03 (February 27, 2016):
• Changed: Icon, courtesy of Jastria Rahmat (ijash)
• Changed: License to MIT
• Updated: Some minor code tweaks to support newer AutoHotkey version
• Updated: UI to allow use of Windows theme and act as a tool windowOS:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо FlicFlac Converter 1.03 Portable.