madVR 0.90.4 Portable | 9 Mb
madVR is a high quality video renderer (GPU assisted). features: high quality chroma upsampling, high quality scaling (bicubic, mitchell, lanczos, spline etc), high quality YCbCr -> RGB conversion, gamut & gamma correction for display calibration, full 16bit processing queue, final 16bit processing result is dithered down to RGB output bitdepth, bypasses graphics card's video (damage) algorithms, all work is done via GPU shaders, no shortcuts, highest quality has priority over anything else.
madVR is a DirectShow video renderer that offers GPU assisted rendering. This allows madVR to be used in DirectShow compatible software, including media players like Media Player Classic (change the player's settings to use madVR as the default renderer).
Any GPU with Direct3D 9 support and 128MB RAM is supported.Features:
high quality chroma upsampling
high quality scaling (bicubic, mitchell, lanczos, spline etc)
high quality YCbCr -> RGB conversion
gamut & gamma correction for display calibration
full 16bit processing queue
final 16bit processing result is dithered down to RGB output bitdepth
bypasses graphics card's video (damage) algorithms
all work is done via GPU shaders
no shortcuts, highest quality has priority over anything elseWhats New:
* added Bicubic "sharpness: 150" option (useful for downscaling)
* added Shiandow's SSIM downscaling algorithm
* optimized Direct3D initialization order for 3D playback
* rendering no longer waits for OpenCL or DirectCompute to initialize
* fixed: AMD x64 GPU driver crash (added a workaround, not my fault!)
* fixed: interlaced output resulted in wrong refresh rate detected
* fixed: switching windowed -> FSE with D3D11 could result in black screen
* fixed: screenshots with "use a separate device for DXVA" sometimes failed
* fixed: incoming 4:2:2 content with odd video resolution crashed
* fixed: minor timing issue with D3D11 presentation
* fixed: OSD stopped working when no new frames came from decoder
* fixed: one potential settings dialog crash
* added IMadVRCommand::SendCommandDouble("keepLastFrameOnStop")
* added IMadVRCommand::SendCommandDouble("emptyQueue")
* last video frame is now remembered for 2 seconds when stopping graph
* added "EC_VIDEO_SIZE_CHANGED" information to "mvrInterfaces.h"
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо madVR 0.90.4 Portable.