tinySpell 1.9.61 + Portable | 1.3 Mb
tinySpell is a lightweight software application whose purpose is to help you check the spelling of words in any programs that offer support for text input. It comes in handy especially when working with utilities that don't embed the spell checking option.
Unobtrusive running mode
The tool runs quietly in the system tray and displays the audio and popup notifications when it detects that a word is typed incorrectly. Several features can be activated directly from the system tray, while detailed configuration settings can be triggered from a separate window.
There's also support for a help manual but there's a slight chance that you may use it taken into consideration the overall simplicity of the tool.
tinySpell offers you the possibility to enable or disable its functions, as well as deactivate the sound notifications. Plus, you may create a custom list with utilities where tinySpell is disabled.
Working with this small program proves to be nothing but a child's play, as you only need to open the document or application and start typing in the text. It automatically plays sound notifications and highlights the wrong entry with red just above the original word.
What's more, you can use a replacement list with words that you frequently use, add words into a dictionary, as well as access web information.
tinySpell entitles you to tweak the process in detail, as you can run the tool at Windows startup, show spelling tips, beep when errors are detected, check clipboard text, copy or insert the replacement word, enable or disable the exclusion list with custom utilities, as well as play a custom audio file (WAV file format) and test it.
What's more, you can opt for a small, medium, large, or huge spelling tip, enable the bold option, pick its displaying time and text color, as well as assign hotkeys for opening the replacement list, accessing the web data, as well as disabling or enabling the process.
To sum things up, tinySpell comes packed with a handy set of options for helping you check your documents for errors. If you want to skip the installation steps, you can choose the portable version of the program.Features:
• totally free - no adware/spyware/nagware/etc.
• Checks spelling in any Windows application
• Checks spelling on-the-fly (alerts if the last typed word was misspelled)
• Checks spelling of text that is copied to the clipboard
• Allows you to specify applications for which tinySpell is disabled or enabled
• Allows you to add words to the dictionary
• Optionally beeps on error (beep sound can be easily set to any wav file)
• Optionally displays a spelling tip
• Opens replacements list with a simple mouse click or a hot-key
• Optionally copies the selected replacement word to the clipboard
• Optionally inserts the selected replacement word into the document
• Provides easy access to on-line web services (Search, Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia)
• Easy Enable/Disable
• Uses littWhats le system resourcesWhats New:
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо tinySpell 1.9.61 + Portable.