FreeVimager v5.0.3 + Portable | 5.9 Mb
FreeVimager is an application which allows you to easily view and edit your image files in a user-friendly environment. The interface of the program is very plain and simple to navigate through. Pictures can be imported by using either the file browser or the "drag and drop" method.
So, you can navigate back and forth within the photographs, switch to full screen mode, as well as zoom in and out. In addition, you can change the background color, disable borders and enable high quality stretch. But you can also create and play a slideshow, set its delay and transition (e.g. slide in, blend), as well as enable infinite loop and random mode.
Furthermore, you can rotate, resize and crop images, add borders, apply effects (e.g. grayscale, brightness, contrast, red eye), convert colors, configure JPEG settings (e.g. add EXIF thumbnail), use the undo and redo functions, as well as rename pictures or convert them to PDF documents.
On top of that, you can use a batch processing tool for resizing and renaming images, view file information, make file associations, enable FreeVimager to automatically run at system startup, allow multiple instances, disable auto-opening with external programs, and more.
The application requires a moderate amount of system resources, has a very good response time and didn't freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. Unfortunately, there is no help file available and the interface is slightly outdated. Other than that, we strongly recommend FreeVimager to all users.Features
• Supported from Windows XP SP2 up to Windows 10
• The program is freeware and available in the following languages: English, Bulgarian, German, Italian, Russian and Vietnamese
• Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and for next/previous picture
• View image location in Google Map
• View & Edit picture files of type: jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, pcx and emf
• Save As Pdf command
• Jpeg lossless rotate and crop FreeVimager
• Full-screen multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
• The executable only version stores the settings to a INI file in the same directory
• Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process or Batch Rename your files named in Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese...
• All metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC, ...) are kept when editing and saving images
• EXIF date / time adjustment in batch mode (it's a lossless adjustment)
• IPTC & XMP single file / batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files (it's a lossless edit)
• Batch Processing
• Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
• Size optimized Email sending of images
• Well known editing features like: rotate, crop, resize, brightness, contrast, sharpen, ...
• Live configurable Redeye removal tool
• Live Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram under Brightness, Contrast, ...
• Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)New in version 5.0.3 (November 18, 2015)
• This is a stable release, download it from here
• Jpeg loading is more fault tolerant: ignore missing SOI marker
• Show/hide commands for Statusbar and Toolbars
• Removed fullscreen only slideshow mode as CD/DVD slideshows are from the old days
• Removed audio file opening support as we are a graphics viewer and not an audio player
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо FreeVimager v5.0.3 + Portable.