GnuCash 2.6.12 / 2.6.11 + Portable | 131/213 Mb
GnuCash is a finance application whose purpose is to help you keep track of your income, expenses, bank accounts, stock portfolios and other business details that put together and kept organized lead to a better management of your accounts and personal finances.User interface
The user interface does not impress in the visual department but it is actually practical. You can work in a multi-tabbed environment and run the utility in the command-line mode as well.Importing and exporting options
You can add your existing financial data from Quicken, MS Money or other programs that have the ability to export QIF or OFX files, as well as import/export accounts and transactions from/to CSV file format.Setting up a new account
When it comes to creating an account, you can choose the currency, opt for trading accounts, insert details about your business, such as name of the company, address, contact person, phone number, and email address, as well as add information about counters, namely number and format for bills, customers, employees, jobs, orders, vendors and others.
There's support for different accounts that you can choose from, such as payable, receivable, asset, bank, cash, credit card, currency, equity, expense, income, liability, mutual fund or stock. Additionally, accounts can be edited or deleted.Transaction operations and scheduling options
GnuCash gives you the freedom to cut, copy, paste, delete or duplicate transactions, and set the reconcile status of a transaction.
A smart feature included in the package enables you to set up scheduled transactions by entering the name, frequency, start and end date, and number of occurrences. Additionally, you may print several standard Quicken Checks or generate a custom check format.Business features and other handy tools
You may register customers, vendors and employees by adding info about the company name, address, phone number and other personal details, as well as generate and track invoices and bills.
What's more, you can perform searches in order to find transactions or business related data, create a loan repayment scheduled transaction, record stock splits, track/modify the value of a currency, mutual fund and stocks with the aid of the Price Editor, and calculate compound interest.Create reports
Last but not least, the application puts at your disposal a set of comprehensive reports and charts. You can build up general reports which include information about accounts, taxes and transactions, generate assets & liabilities reports, as well as other reports related to income and expense, and business data. The reports and graphs can be printed or exported to HTML file format.Performance
GnuCash delivers a clean and well-organized layout of your business data but you should take into account that it eats up CPU and memory, so the performance of your system may be hampered.An overall efficient and reliable finance and business utility
All in all, GnuCash provides a rich suite of features for managing your accounts and personal finances. If you want to skip the installation process, you can check out the portable version of the application.FEATURES
• The checkbook-style register provides a custom, convenient and familiar interface to entering financial transactions. The register supports common checking and credit-card transactions, as well as income, stock and currency transactions.
• Every transaction must debit one account and credit others by an equal amount. This ensures that the "books balance": that the difference between income and outflow exactly equals the sum of all assets and equity.
• GnuCash has an integrated reporting and graphing module, and comes complete with a full suite of standard and customizeable reports, such as Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Portfolio Valuation, and many others.
Income/Expense Account Types:
• Income/Expense Account Types (Categories) allow you to categorize your cash flow. When used properly with the double-entry feature and equity accounts, these enable you to generate reports, such as Profit & Loss, that plain-vanilla systems cannot handle.
• Different accounts can be denominated in different currencies. Currency movements between accounts are fully balanced when double-entry is enabled.
Stock/Mutual Fund Portfolios:
• Track stocks individually (one per account) or in portfolio of accounts (a group of accounts that can be displayed together).
Small Business Accounting Features:
• Simplify managing a small business with Customer and Vendor tracking, Invoicing and Bill Payment, and Tax and Billing Terms.
• Intuit Quicken QIF files can be imported, and are automatically merged to eliminate duplicate transactions.
• GnuCash is the first free software application to support the Open Financial Exchange protocol that many banks and financial services are starting to use.
• GnuCash is the first free software application to support the German Home Banking Computer Information protocol, allowing German users to perform statement download and initiate bank transfers and direct debits.
Improved Import Transaction Matching:
• The development of OFX and HBCI support has also resulted in an improved transaction matching system that more accurately recognizes duplicate transactions during file import.
• A reconcile window with running reconciled and cleared balances makes balancing against bank statements easy.
• Handles internationalized dates and currencies. The Gnucash menus and popups have been translated to 21 languages, including Chinese, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and British English. Documentation is available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
• A powerful transaction query dialogue can help you quickly locate a needle in a haystack.
• Multiple accounts can be displayed in one register window at the same time. This can ease the trouble of tracking down typing/entry errors. It also provides a convenient way of viewing a portfolio of many stocks, by showing all transactions in that portfolio.
Online Stock & Mutual Fund Quotes:
• Get Stock & Mutual Fund quotes from various web sites, update portfolio automatically. Additional pricing sources are added regularly.
• Checks may be printed in standard formats on common check stocks. A customization GUI allows custom check layouts to be developed.
• You can now create recurring transactions, including automatic reminders when a transaction is due, the ability to postpone a scheduled transaction without canceling it, and the ability to specify only a limited number of transactions.
Mortgage & Loan Repayment Druid:
• A guided dialogue for setting up loan payments as scheduled transactions.New in version 2.6.12 (March 29, 2016)Between 2.6.11 and 2.6.12, the following bugfixes were accomplished:
• Bug 482186 - Customer and vendor report for partners who get invoiced/paid in foreign currency show total labeled with the symbol of the default currency
• Bug 620281 - Adding reversing transaction to bill transactions creates undeleteable transactions
• Bug 642292 - General Ledger report - 'Primary Sort Key' value is not persistent
• Bug 687504 - Not possible to reset an invoice/bill counter format
• Bug 693342 - Print (bottom) prints to middle for 3-check pages
• Bug 719904 - Decide payment type only based on the account type involved
• Bug 720934 - Barcharts with many data points have overlapping x-axis labels
• Bug 722996 - Cannot add stock price on Price Editor
• Bug 723689 - Splash screen doesn't set the floating hint.
• Bug 728074 - Posting bill converts currency to itself using 0 rate
• Bug 728722 - Setting number format details appear wrong in Help, section 10.3.4. Counters Book Options Tab
• Bug 733164 - [MacOSX] Command-H Invokes Help->Help Contents
• Bug 742352 - Budget Summary section does not show expense totals
• Bug 744157 - Tip about subaccount is confusing
• Bug 754209 - Bills can be posted from "find bill" search results even if bill is already posted and results in extra $ posted to A/P
• Bug 754856 - scheduled transaction fails without warning
• Bug 756469 - CSV Invoice Import - Items with double quote escape not imported.
• Bug 760015 - guile support is automagic
• Bug 760529 - Get Quotes updates value just once per day
• Bug 760711 - Non-ASCII characters not shown in Report Name when a report is created with 2.6.12
• Bug 762971 - Duplicating multiple invoices results in invoices without an ID number
• Bug 763111 - commodities prices editor creates hidden db entries
• Bug 763146 - Invalid exchange rate is recorded when entering multi-currency transaction
• Bug 763279 - GnuCash has empty reports in recent Gentoo builds.Some other fixes not associated with reported bugs:
• Various memory leaks.
• More multi-currency fixes related to bug 763146.
• Be more liberal in accepting business counter custom formats: li, lli, I64i, and whatever is defined to G_GINT_64 or PRIx64 on the system on which GnuCash is compiled.
• Correctly re-value splits when the transaction currency is changed.
• Reset the transaction currency to match the currently open account when auto-completing.
• Refine the MacOS X localization when the system-generated POSIX locale isn't a supported locale: Prefer the country to language when selecting an alternate locale, but still pass the original language to gettext.
• Check printing: extract address from invoice/bill for payment transactions.OS:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо GnuCash 2.6.12 2.6.11 + Portable.