DwellClick 2.2.4 (Mac OS X) | 6MB
DwellClick lets you use your Mac without clicking the mouse. You do the pointing, and DwellClick takes care of the clicks.
- Eliminate repetitive clicking. No more tired and sore hands.
- Click and drag with mouse movements only.
- Supports fully hands-free operation. Suitable for head-tracker users.
- Works with any kind of mouse, trackpad, or other pointing device.
DwellClick works by precisely monitoring your mouse movements, and generates a single click when you stop moving the mouse. You can also use DwellClick to double-click, right-click and drag by selecting from an on-screen panel.
Who is DwellClick for?
- People who experience hand and wrist pain or RSI resulting from mouse clicking.
- Mobility impaired users who have difficulty physically clicking a mouse button.
- Disabled Mac users who require software to go with their head-tracker or other hands-free pointing device.
- Anyone who wants to use their Mac without tired and sore hands.
DwellClick works seamlessly with Mac OS X and has multiple intelligent features which help it keep out of your way and do its job, while you do your job.What's New in Version 2.2.4
- Updated for compatibility with OS X 10.11.4.
- New minimum system requirement is OS X 10.9.
This update should fix any difficulties you have been having with DwellClick on OS X 10.11.4 in the past week. Thanks to everyone who helped with testing this update.
As of v2.2.4, DwellClick now requires OS X 10.9. The last version to support OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 is DwellClick v2.2.3. Mountain Lion users can reinstall v2.2.3 from the Mac App Store. Snow Leopard and Lion users can download DwellClick v2.2.3 fromCompatibility: OS X 10.9 or later
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Перед тем как скачать DwellClick 2.2.4 (Mac OS X)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо DwellClick 2.2.4 (Mac OS X).
Другие новости по теме: