MobaXterm Home Edition 9.0 + Portable | 25.6/26.7 Mb
Managing and administering several computers connected to the same network often involves complex tasks, most of them necessitating remote connectivity. Administrators and professionals use various tools to carry out specific actions, but, when everything is available from the same place, things can turn from tedious to productive.
One of the specialized software solutions that aims to provide all the needed utilities for such activities is MobaXterm. This package offers loads of functions and applications that are tailored for programmers, web designers, administrators and pretty much all users who need to handle lots of remote jobs in a more simple fashion.
Through a nice looking and neatly organized interface, you will have access to all the features and commands. First of all, MobaXterm attracts many users thanks to its built-in X11 server and multi-tabbed interface that makes it possible to execute several tasks concurrently, on more than one remote device.
Insofar as the remote clients are concerned, you will be glad to know that with this program you can create numerous types of sessions. More precisely, it supports SSH, Telnet, RDP, VNC, FTP, SFTP, Rlogin, XDMCP and Serial connections.
The integrated Terminal is quite advanced and can run Unix commands through its bash shell script. Should you need to view digital images, write text or code, perform file or directory comparisons and other actions, it's worth knowing that MobaXterm comes with dedicated tools for them.
Its session manager and macro recoding feature add more value to the package, not to mention the fun factor that is also present in the form of several terminal games.
To sum things up, it is clear that MobaXterm succeeds in giving the power user or administrator the upper hand when it comes to remote management. The solid set of functions and the numerous customizations and tools brought by this application place it among the top utilities in its category.FEATURES
• Free X server fully configured (based on Xorg)
• Tab-based terminal with antialiased fonts and macro support
• Easy DISPLAY exportation from any remote host
• X11-Forwarding capability in OpenSSHNew in version 9.0
(May 4, 2016):
• New feature: added support for the new "Ubuntu Bash on Windows" feature (introduced in latest Windows 10 builds). In "Shell" sessions, you can choose between native Bash, Cmd, Powershell and "Ubuntu bash"
• New feature: added terminal activity tracking: icon of terminal tab is displayed with a blue dot if some activity is detected
• New feature: added terminal modification tracking: title of inactive terminal tab is displayed using blue color if something occured in the terminal
• New feature: added terminal disconnection tracking: title of inactive terminal tab is displayed using red color if session has been disconnected
• New feature: added a new experimental setting in the "File" session type, which allows you to open any file/folder directly into MobaXterm tabbed interface
• New feature: you can now specify a start up macro for SSH, Telnet, RSH, Mosh, Serial (COM) and Shell sessions
• New feature: you can now specify pattern conditions in macros (wait for a pattern before following up with macro execution)
• New feature: added new browser session setting which allows to emulate older IE versions, from IE7 to IE11
• Improvement: you can now specify the COM port to use for serial connection at session start (useful if you use a USB/COM adapter which can be attached to random COM ports numbers)
• Improvement: enhanced macro editor: you can now type some text directly into the macro editor instead of editing each keystroke
• Improvement: you can now use the following variables in macros: $MobaDisplay and $MobaIP
• Improvement: terminal syntax highlighting feature (a.k.a. keyword coloration) is no more tagged as "experimental"
• Improvement: enhanced terminal speed when syntax highlighting is enabled: the terminal no longer suffer from slower speed when syntax highlighting is active
• Improvement: added a new "Byobu" terminal type in sessions which is compatible with Byobu escape sequences (Ctrl+Fn and Shift+Fn keys)
• Improvement: added "R" programming language in MobaTextEditor syntax list
• Improvement: when you save terminal output to file, the file format you choose (RTF or TXT) is now saved
• Improvement: added /dev/shm directory structure (especially useful in order to use Ansible on Windows with MobaXterm)
• Improvement: added a new "Duplicate macro" feature for existing macros
• Improvement: enhanced saving speed when dealing with huge terminal output
• Improvement: added a new "Hide toolbar" button in detached windows
• Improvement: added a refresh feature for local folders for FTP/SFTP sessions, by pressing "F5" key
• Improvement: implemented 2 undocumented settings "AllowBlinking" and "CtrlAltIsAltGr" ( more info on blog.mobatek·net )
• Improvement: MobaXterm is now displayed on the proper taskbar with multiple monitors
• Improvement: when saving huge terminal output, a prompt now allows you to choose whether to limit the number of lines to save
• Improvement: added the iperf3 tool in the CygUtils plugin
• Improvement: updated the "Default (OK/warning/error keywords)" terminal syntax highlighting with new patterns detection
• Improvement: updated the "Unix shell script" terminal syntax highlighting with new patterns detection
• Improvement: added new manual INI setting "AllowLegacyAlgos" under the "SSH" section (set to "0" by default), which allows to activate legacy protocols and keys for SSH client
• Improvement: improved Ctrl+C and arrows handling in Dos and PowerShell sessions
• Improvement: added basic keywords coloration (Ok/warning/error) as default global setting
• Bugfix: TFTP server (embedded TFTP daemon) can now handle folders structure in order to upload/upload files
• Bugfix: corrected typo in syntax highlighting: the keyword "successful" is now properly detected
• Bugfix: added Windows path environment variable to RDP sessions for proper Smartcards authentication
• Bugfix: the "SSH-browser" label in MobaXterm global settings was not displayed entirely
• Bugfix: commandline SSH client was missing support for GSSAPI authentication in previous version
• Bugfix: the /registry symlink was incorrect on some Windows systems
• Bugfix: terminal scrollback was erased when telnet or rlogin sessions were reconnected
• Bugfix: fixed libraries incompatibilities with the "findutils" package downloaded using "apt-get"
• Bugfix: a "reconnection message" was displayed on CMD or POWERSHELL sessions types, even if the setting was unchecked
• Bugfix: "Quick search" menu was displayed in the wrong place when sidebar was docked to the right
• Bugfix: with Pro Edition, the separation line was shown even if it was unchecked in global settings
• Bugfix: corrected a freeze issue in MultiExec mode, when connecting several SSH sessions to the same host and using Keyboard-interactive authentication
• Bugfix: removed an error message when starting a beta version with Compact mode enabled
• Bugfix: removed an error message when starting a Powershell session with a command and no home folder specified
• Bugfix: fixed file access rights issues in HOME folderOS:
Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit / 8 / 8 64-bit / 2003 / 10 / NT
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо MobaXterm Home Edition 9.0 + Portable.