PAST 3.11 Portable + Manual | 10.1 Mb
PAST (PAlaeontological STatistics) is a practical tool designed to help you analyze scientific data by calculating statistical indicators and drawing plots. The program comes with a large variety of analysis techniques that can be applied with just a few clicks.
When running experiments or gathering demographic data, scientists often need to run in-depth analysis by calculating trends, correlating data or interpolate the samples in order to present the conclusions of their studies during conferences or seminars.
You can use this program to manipulate data and apply various analysis methods. In order to enter the data you can simply open an Excel worksheet, text file or a raw data file. You also have the option to paste the values from another application.
Before processing the values you can insert rows, specify a name for each column and remove details that are not relevant for your study. Additionally, you can specify a counter and transpose the entire range.
The program allows you to transform the data by subtracting the mean value or converting the values to 10-base logarithms. Advanced options such as Box-Cox transformations enable you to normalize the data distribution.
In order to visualize the results of a certain experiment, the user has the possibility to generate a histogram or percentile plot. You can adjust the interval values, character orientation and overall size before exporting or printing the output.
The statistics section includes univariate and multivariate analysis methods such as variance analysis, intraclass correlation or canonical correspondence. Moreover, the app is able to use linear or polynomial models and analyze the data diversity or geometric correlation.
Although the basic statistical indicators such as mean, median or deviation are available, the program requires experience with data analysis in order to interpret the results of each analysis.
If you need to analyze statistical data, PAST is a powerful program that includes a large variety of tools. In order to understand the available methods you should read the manual (in archive).FEATURES
• A spreadsheet-type data entry form
• Both interactive user interface and scripting
• Graph, scatter, 3D scatter, bubble, histogram, kernel density estimation, box, percentile, ternary, survivorship, spindle, matrix, surface and normal probability plots
• Curve fitting: Linear (Standard and Reduced Major Axis) with bootstrapping and permutation, lin-log (exponential), log-log (allometric), polynomial, logistic, von Bertalanffy, sum-of-sines, smoothing splines, LOESS smoothing, Gaussian (species packing), multiple regression.
• F, t, permutation t, Chi-squared w. permutation test, Fisher's exact, Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Mann-Whitney, Shapiro-Wilk, Jarque-Bera, Spearman's Rho and Kendall's Tau tests with permutation, correlation, covariance, contingency tables, one-way and two-way ANOVA, one-way ANCOVA, Kruskal-Wallis test, sign test, Wilcoxon signed rank test with permutation, Fligner-Killeen test for coefficients of variation, mixture analysis, survival analysis (Kaplan-Meier curves, logrank and other tests), risk difference/risk ratio/odds ratio with tests.
• Diversity indices with bootstrapping and permutation, individual- and sample-based rarefaction. Capture-recapture richness estimators. Renyi diversity profiles, SHE analysis, beta diversity.
• Abundance model fitting: Geometric, log-series, log-normal, broken stick.
• Multivariate statistics: Principal Components (with Minimal Spanning Tree, bootstrapping etc.), Principal Coordinates (19 distance measures), Non-metric Multidimensional Scaling (19 distance measures), Detrended Correspondence Analysis, Canonical Correspondence Analysis, Cluster analysis (UPGMA, single linkage, Ward's method and neighbour joining, 19 distance measures, two-way clustering, bootstrapping), k-means clustering, seriation, discriminant analysis, one-way MANOVA, one-way and two-way ANOSIM, one-way NPMANOVA, Hotelling's T2, paired Hotelling's T2, Mahalanobis-distance permutation, Mardia's multivariate normality, Box's M, Canonical Variates Analysis, multivariate allometry with bootstrapping, Mantel test, SIMPER, Imbrie & Kipp factor analysis, Modern Analog Technique, two-block Partial Least Squares.
• Time series analysis: Spectral analysis, autocorrelation, cross-correlation, wavelet transform, Walsh transform, runs test. Mantel correlogram and periodogram. ARMA, Box-Jenkins intervention analysis. Solar forcing model.
• Geometrical analysis: Directional statistics (Rayleigh, Rao, chi-squared, Watson-Williams, circular kernel density estimation, angular mean with CI, rose plots, circular correlation), kernel density estimation of point density, point distribution statistics (nearest neighbour and Ripley's K), Fourier shape analysis, elliptic Fourier shape analysis, eigenshapes, landmark analysis with Bookstein and Procrustes fitting (2D and 3D), thin-plate spline transformation grids with expansions and principal strains, partial warps and scores, relative warps and scores, centroid size from landmarks, size removal by Burnaby's method.
• Parsimony analysis (cladistics): Exhaustive, branch-and-bound and heuristic algorithms, Wagner, Fitch and Dollo characters. Bootstrap, strict and majority rule consensus trees. Consistency and retention indices. Three stratigraphic congruency indices with permutation tests. Cladograms and phylograms.
• Biostratigraphy with the methods of Unitary Associations, Ranking-Scaling (RASC), Appearence Event Ordination and Constrained Optimization (CONOP). Confidence intervals on stratigraphic ranges.
• Gridding (spatial interpolation): Moving average, thin-plate spline and kriging with three semivariogram models.New in version 3.11 (February 9, 2016)
• New: Interface to Google Maps, with plotting of points, polygons and lines (Windows only)
• New: "Graphics basket" for managing and combining plots
• Bug fix: Copy-paste from Excel broken under Mac OSX
• New: Nested ANOVA
• Improved: Selection of file format for graphics export
• New: Support for reading RASC files
• Small fixes in Unitary Associations
• New: Pooled and unpooled z ratio for risk difference
• Replace now only operates in selected cells
• Omega2 in ANOVA set to zero if negative
• User-defined N for Monte Carlo normality tests
• Sinusoidal fit: Frequency resolution increased from 1/1000 to 1/500,000 of Nyquist frequency
• Thin-plate spline deformation grid can now be extended in x and y directions
• Scripting: New functions
• Beta diversity now takes samples in columns, not rows, to be consistent with other modules
• Bug fix: Bivariate linear regression: Slope was not shown in the Statistics tab for RMA or MA.
• Bug fix: Save data in other than the Past format broken in some recent version
• Bug fix: 3D scatter plot crashed when axis ranges were very differentOS:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо PAST 3.11 Portable + Manual.