Pale Moon 26.0.0 Final (x86/x64) + Portable | 68.0/80.2 Mb
Pale Moon is an open source web browser based on Firefox that aims to deliver a fast and user-friendly browsing experience. It provides support for almost all Firefox extensions and themes but some features bundled in Firefox are disabled in Pale Moon in order to boost the speed of browsing and decrease resource consumption, namely Accessibility and Parental Controls.User interface
When run for the first time, the tool lets you import Options, Bookmarks, History, Passwords and other details from Internet Explorer or Chrome.
Pale Moon's interface resembles the one adopted by Firefox before the major facelift brought by Australis. It retains the same familiar elements and may prove to be a safe alternative for those users who can't get along with the completely redesigned interface implemented by Firefox with Australis version 29.
You are given the freedom to hide or reveal the Menu Bar, Navigation Toolbar, Bookmarks Toolbar, and Status Bar, or conceal all of them for a cleaner browsing experience. Plus, you can add or remove items by dragging them to or from the toolbars.
The web browser enables you to work with multiple tabs, pin your favorite ones, as well as customize the status bar. The tab bar remains included in the UI just below the other toolbars, a design aspect not retained by Firefox and Chrome.Key features
Several powerful features are included in the package for delivering a pleasant and secure browsing experience. You may navigate on the Internet using the private mode which automatically deletes all traces left behind when you close the current session.
Lasts but not least, you can clear your recent history, remove individual cookies, sync data so you can access your history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs across all your devices, as well as work with a download manager.Bottom line
All in all, Pale Moon proves to be a reliable web browser that removes several unnecessary features from Firefox for delivering fast browsing speed and implements a user-friendly interface, which retains several traditional design concepts removed from Firefox's new UI.Main features:
• Highly optimized for modern processors
• 100% Firefox sourced: As safe as the browser that has seen years of development.
• Uses slightly less memory because of disabled redundant and optional code
• Significant speed increases for page drawing and script processing
• Stability: experience fewer browser crashes.
• Support for SVG and Canvas, and downloadable fonts including WOFF
• Support for HTML5 and WebGL (v4)
• Support for Firefox extensions (add-ons), themes and personas
• Support for OOPP (Out-of-process plugin execution)
• Able to use existing Firefox profiles, bookmarks and settings with this migration toolNew in version 26.0.0 (January 26, 2016)
• This is a new milestone release! It's been in the works for a good number of months, and has many hundreds of notable changes, fixes, and improvements that can't possibly all be listed here.
• These release notes for this version are a concise summary, lifting out the most prominent and important changes. You may find slightly more detailed release notes on the forum.GENERAL:
• Goanna logoPale Moon is now building on the new Goanna engine instead of Gecko. Although close relatives in terms of web technology, they are not the same under the hood and any reports of bugs with the layout/rendering engine should be as detailed as possible to allow us to pinpoint the cause of the bugs and fix them (just stating "it works in Firefox" really doesn't help us!). If you wish to report issues, please either use the issue tracker on GitHub or report a detailed description and steps to reproduce on the forum.
• We've had to reduce the number of supported languages for our language packs. With the need to move to our own full localization and lacking translators to support and maintain less common languages in use around the world, we've reduced our number of offered languages to a little over 30. The languages still supported should royally cover all commonly-spoken languages around the globe. You will need to update your language packs!
• Although we've given this release extensive testing, it is still possible you run into some website compatibility issues (usually because of websites doing useragent sniffing) and e.g. some sites displaying a mobile version if they do not recognize or incorrectly recognize the new browser engine. Please always try contacting the webmasters first before posting support requests at our address, since this is usually not something we can provide solutions for, ourselves, and we end up having to redirect you anyway.FIXES / CHANGES:
• The layout parser/renderer has received many updates with this change over to Goanna, improving web compatibility and standards compliance in many areas.
• The browser user interface has received updates, making it more compatible with Windows 10 in many respects and more in line with the general styles of the operating system version it is run on in terms of the shapes of controls and color setting.
• Updated graphics/media support: Pale Moon now supports the WebP image format, properly scales EXIF rotated JPEGs, has updated support for different WebGL texture formats, improved scaling of vector images, updated libpng, libjpeg-turbo, libvpx, and misc other upstream libraries/modules, and more!LIBRARY CHANGES:
• The library now has a scope bar (pops up when searching) with the option to select what you want to search in (either bookmarks or history) and the option to save your searches.
• By default, there will be a history menu drop-down in the browser's user interface next to the bookmarks one.
• Added "Containing folder" and "Containing folder path" columns so you can see exactly where a bookmark is located at a glance when searching (after enabling the columns).
• Added support for Ruby annotations. If you need this functionality, set the about:config preference browser.ruby.enabled to true, and restart the browser.
• Added conservative image decoding: it will now only decode images that are (almost) in view, greatly improving overall memory use and initial loading of graphics-heavy pages.
• Aligned 3D CSS transforms and perspective with the spec.
• Added CSS media queries to determine the OS the browser is running on, allowing theme designers to make specific changes based on OS at run-time.
• Added a control preference for onunload= events as dom.disable_beforeunload. This allows you to completely disable events fired when leaving a page.
• Changed the memory allocator to the (faster) system allocator on modern operating systems.
• Improved the handling of very large numbers of tabs.
• Added Ecosia as a "green" search engine alternative for the environmentally aware surfer.
• Autoplay of media now has a separate control preference for scripted content as media.autoplay.allowscripted, to block script-initiated autoplay of media.Security updates:
• Added support for 128-bit Camellia-GCM ciphers in addition to the existing CBC ciphers to offer a more internationally diverse choice of secure encryption ciphers than just AES.
• Added an advanced, active XSS (cross-site scripting) filter. Pale Moon will now check for XSS attacks and block XSS content in the resulting pages. This is brand-new technology and feedback on this filter specifically (e.g. bugs, false positives, etc.) should be posted in the dedicated thread on the forum for this feature. Please also see that thread for details on how to use and control this filter.
• Distrusted several root certificates in accordance with security best practice.
• Removed several hazardous modules like the maintenance service and the identity module.
• Ported all security updates from Mozilla that are applicable/relevant to our code base (up to and including all security issues made known to us until now). Considering v26 has been kept updated over its long development until release, the list of fixes/CVEs would be too exhaustive to list in these release notes individually.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 or later CPU (a CPU with SSE2 support)
• 128 MB RAM
• 50 MB HDD spaceOS:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 2008 / 10 (32/64-bit)
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Pale Moon 26.0.0 Final (x86x64) + Portable.