Panoply 4.5 Build G4L1 Portable | 32.1 Mb
Panoply is a cross-platform software application whose purpose is to help you plot raster images. It lets you view photos created with NetCDF, HDF, GEMPACK, GRIB and other datasets, and combine or slice geo-gridded and other types of arrays, and print or save the plot to GIF, PDF, PNG or other file format.Portable running mode
Deploying the tool on your system implies only the running of the executable file. It doesn't write entries in your Windows registry and leave configuration data in your computer. You may store it on USB flash drives or other portable devices and carry it with you.
This is a Java-based program so you need to previously install the working environment on your computer.User interface and importing/exporting options
The multi-tabbed layout makes it easier for you to switch between the key features of the utility, namely datasets, catalogs and bookmarks.
Files can be imported in the working environment using the built-in browse button or drag-and-drop support. You are allowed to add data from one of the datasets mentioned at the beginning of the review and print or export plots to KMZ, GIF, PDF, PNG, PS, AVI or MOV file format. In addition, you may save data to CSV, CDL or plain text file format.Work with plots
Panoply allows you to create plots from variables while offering the possibility to build geo-gridded , 2D or line plots. In addition, you may zoom in or out of the plot, as well as alter plot data (e.g. make the background white, interpolate, invert scale colors).
A series of tweaking parameters can be applied to scaling factors (e.g. you may adjust the color table, fill color, scale label), map (change the projection, position and grid color), overlay data, contours (style, color and location), vectors, and labels.
What's more, you can combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging the info, slice specific arrays from larger multidimensional variables, plot longitude/latitude data as global maps or zonal averages, plot longitude-latitude data using various global map projections or a specific region, as well as overlay continent outlines or masks on plots.Bottom line
All in all, Panoply is a noteworthy and comprehensive software application that helps you plot and analyze raster images of geo-gridded data from NetCDF and other datasets. The GUI cannot be described as highly intuitive so rookies may need extra time to get used to working with it.FEATURES
• Slice specific latitude-longitude or latitude-vertical arrays from larger multidimensional variables
• Combine two arrays in one plot by differencing, summing or averaging
• Plot longitude-latitude data as global maps or zonal averages
• Plot longitude-latitude data using any of over 40 global map projections, or just plot a particular region
• Overlay continent outlines or masks on longitude-latitude plots
• Use any PAL, ACT or CWC color table for scale colorbar
• Save plots to disk in GIF, PDF, PNG or PS formNew in version 4.5 Build G4L1 (April 20, 2016)
• Bugfix: Speckling effect in interpolated plots of data on reduced horizontal grid.
• Click-for-info now implemented for plots based on data on reduced horizontal grid.
• Data table tab panel now displays values for data on reduced horizontal grid.
• Added ability to plot ISCCP equal-area grid abased on similarities to CF reduced horizontal grid convention.
• Bugfix: Possible axes swap for swath data in HDF-5 datasets if using unnamed dimensions of equal length.
• Refactored variable coordinates analysis to reduce redundant code and to improve detection of georeferencing when not reported by NJ library code.
• Bugfix: CPT color tables with unparseable color data were not rejected, which caused later trouble when trying to use them.
• Revised handling of colorbar tick size menu choices.
• Contour label text scales with plot size similarly to other text.
• Bugfix: Possible (silent) null pointer exception when using link dialog with a combination plot.
• Thoroughly rewrote line plot code to better display data with a large number (> 1000) of steps on the plot axis. Implemented Ramer-Douglas-Peucker simplification for the case of there being a very large number (> 10000) of steps.
• Library: Updated netCDF-Java to v. 4.6.5.
• Library: (OS X) Updated Java OS X launcher to March 16 Infinite Kind appbundler commit.
• Bugfix: Gridding bounds did not reset when toggling from zonal average plot to a regional map plot.
• Implemented additional buffering to reduce plot redraws and improve interface response.
• CPT color table constructor uses min and max colors for below-min and above-max outliers iff no outlier colors defined in file.
• Bugfix: Floating-point error of order 1E-8 when interpolating between four points with identical value.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• JAVA JRE 7 OR 8.OS:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Panoply 4.5 Build G4L1 Portable.