LaunchBar 6.6 Build 6126 MacOSX | 14.63 MB
LaunchBar 6 - Meet the future of productivity. Keep your hands on the keyboard. Start with a single keyboard shortcut to access and control every aspect of your digital life. Access applications, documents, bookmarks and more by typing short abbreviations.An adaptive app launcher and document browser.
Access applications, documents, bookmarks and more by typing short abbreviations.Your personal digital assistant.
Manage events and reminders. Access your contacts.A powerful file manager.
Browse the file system, query file metadata. Copy, move or rename files and folders.An efficient search tool.
Perform desktop or web searches and get instant feedback.. and so much more
- A clipboard history, a snippet manager, a jukebox,
- a calculator, a script runner, an info browser.
- Whatever you want to accomplish on your Mac -
- with LaunchBar it's only a few keystrokes away!Beauty in every stroke.
Regardless of whether you are a long-time user, or just a beginner - you will love LaunchBar's new interface. Every aspect, every pixel was designed for simplicity. And now you can even choose your preferred appearance from a set of stunning built-in themes.There's a rule for that.
LaunchBar's ever-growing set of indexing rules has been further extended to include Finder Tags, Emoji, Reminders, Safari Reading List and Top Sites, iCloud Tabs, Themes and more.Extend without limits.
Explore an item's metadata such as image dimensions, color profiles, Finder tags, navigate into application bundles, browse property list or text file contents, view recent documents and other associated files, review file attributes, disk capacity, word counts, and more.Instant feedback.
Perform web searches on Google, Wikipedia or DuckDuckGo even more efficiently with live suggestions. And many actions such as Calculator or Calendar input now also provide instant feedback for the entered query.What's your usage profile?
Regardless of how long you've been using LaunchBar, there is still something new to be discovered. With Usage Statistics you get a detailed analysis about the features you use most often, and the ones remaining to be explored.What's New in Version 6.6:New Features
• Added optional Modifier Tap for accessing Snippets. Can be configured in Preferences > Shortcuts.
• The iCloud Drive item can now be used as a target for Send To operations.
• Info Browsing of images in the Clipboard History now shows metadata like image dimensions, resolution, color profile, etc.
• Back browsing with the Left-Arrow key after invoking an action that returns new items now brings back the previous selection - either the action itself (if it was opened via Return or via Text Input), or the source item of a Send To operation (the item that was sent to the action via Tab).
• Improved Send To (pressing Tab) in Calculator. If there's no text selected (i.e. the cursor is blinking), the result of the current calculation is sent, as before. But if you select a part of the calculation, only that selected text is sent.
• Attempting to play a remote track while the computer is offline now shows a message explaining why the playback is currently not possible.
• When browsing the Albums category (which shows a list of all albums) the display now includes the album artist in addition to the album title.
• The iTunes/Now Playing info (shown when pressing Right Arrow while iTunes is selected) now displays artist or album information for the currently playing track.
• Improved heuristics to determine which tracks belong to the same album (should now work same as in iTunes).
• Fixed an issue causing some iTunes actions to fail if the iTunes Today Widget was enabled in Notification Center.
• Fixed an issue when re-indexing the iTunes Library.
• Fixed an issue with Identically Named Songs.Improved Emoji Support
• Added a dedicated hotkey for opening the list of Emoji (Default is Shift-Command-Space).
• Browsing the Emoji indexing rule with Right Arrow now first shows a list of all Emoji Categories (like "Activity", "Objects", "Smileys & People", etc.). Pressing Right Arrow again then only shows Emoji from the selected category. To get a flat list of all Emoji, browse the Emoji rule with the Space key.
• Emoji are now sorted by "last access". The most recently used Emoji are therefore shown at the top of the list. You can still get all Emoji sorted alphabetically by browsing the Emoji rule with Command-Right.
• Added "Skin Colored Emoji" category. This category contains all Emoji whose skin tone can be modified.
• Info Browsing now provides a link to Emojipedia for the selected Emoji.New Actions
• Added "Calculate SHA256 Checksum" action.
• Added actions for removing line breaks from text
- Join Lines
- Join Lines With Space
- Join Lines With Comma
• Added "Send Little Snitch Feedback" action.
• Added "Send Micro Snitch Feedback" action.Custom Actions
• Added support for Quick Look in the Resources tab of Action Editor.
• "Copy (and Paste) File Contents" now works with more plain text file formats (including Markdown).
• Improved backwards browsing (with the Left-Arrow key) when switching between different input modes (Text Input, Send To).
• Instant Calculate (sending an arithmetic expression to LaunchBar via Send To) now ignores currency symbols in the sent expression.
• Applying file path(s) via ⌘V (Paste) or ⌘D (Drop Finder Selection) to a selected item now behaves the same as when these path(s) are sent to that item via Send To, i.e. a list of available file operations is shown (instead of the former pop-up menu).
• Improved dragging of files onto LaunchBar. Dragging to right end of the bar selects the dragged file in LaunchBar. Dragging to the left side of the bar applies the dragged file to the selected item.
• Improved "Duplicate" action.Other Changes
• Removed "Show text input title" option from preferences.Bug Fixes
• Fixed: After running an AppleScript "LaunchBar AppleScript Runner" would sometimes not terminate properly and instead run indefinitely.
• Fixed: Missing color of Finder Tags when running on OS X 10.11.
• Fixed: When dragging the LaunchBar window, snap to center / snap to default position didn't work on external displays.
• Fixed an issue causing 1Password bookmarks indexing to fail.
• iTunes indexing now ignores iOS apps, iPad apps and iBooks.
• Fixed: Instant Send of whitespace string no longer triggers Calculator.
• Fixed wrong Merriam Webster Search Template URLs in factory configuration.
• Fixed an issue causing rules that were configured to not search subfolders to be never re-indexed.Requirements:
Runs on OS X Mavericks (10.9) and later.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо LaunchBar 6.6 Build 6126 MacOSX.