Macsome iTunes Converter 2.0.4 MacOSX | 10.02 MB
iTunes Converter Version 2.0.4 has been released on May 4, 2016, which now supports a better AAC output format. Macsome iTunes Converter can easily convert DRM protected audio files to unprotected MP3, AAC formats playable on any iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, Zune, PSP, Creative Zen and other MP3 players with 5X higher conversion speed and CD quality.
- Moreover, it is also a professional Apple Music Converter, which can convert all the downloaded files from M4P to MP3, and remove DRM protections so you can play Apple Music files without limitations any more.
- The iTunes Music Converter is used to convert all the iTunes music or other audio files which could be played on iTunes. The conversion is 20X speed faster, and the output could be CD quality.
- It's all-in-one tool to convert M4P to MP3, convert protected or unprotected Audiobook, convert iTunes Match Music to MP3 , convert Apple Music to MP3 and convert AAC to MP3.
- It is a powerful, yet simple audio conversion tool to bypass DRM control with 5X recording and encoding to MP3 method.
- With batch conversion, the software plays protected music tracks silently in the background and records audio files with top digital quality at speeds up to 5x. Key Features:Convert any iTunes M4P to MP3
No matter what format the audio files is, if it could be played on iTunes, the software is able to convert them to MP3 or AAC format for you. So it's also a M4P / AA to MP3 converter.Support Apple Music files
It is also an Apple Music Converter used to convert any Apple Music files to MP3 / AAC format and remove DRM from Apple Music files.Very Fast Converting Speed
The recording speed is upto 20X faster than playback speed. And the output file will be encoded while recording. So the conversion process is really fast!Convert iTunes audios to MP3
Any audio files from your music library, you can convert them to MP3 format and then play them anywhere.Remove DRM protection on Audible AA, M4P
Macsome iTunes Converting tool can remove DRM from protected M4P, AA, AAC and convert to unprotected MP3. The DRM protection will be removed at the same time.Keep ID Tags Information
After the M4P conversion, the ID Tags information will be preserved in output MP3 or AAC files.No extra disk space needed
It encodes to MP3 or AAC while recording, so there is no need extra disk space to save temporary files.The Output is CD Quality
There is almost no lossless quality as the primary audio files, and the output quality is almost as the CD quality.Support Batch Conversion
You may select several playlist or several audio files to convert at the same time. Then click "Convert" button to start converting. What you need to do is just wait for the result of conversion.Silent Recording
We mute iTunes while converting.No Extra Hardware or Vitual Drive Needed
The software won't install any virtual drive, and needn't any extra hardware. You just install it on your Mac, then start your conversion.No Limitation of Converting Times
Music tracks or audio book you purchased have the burning times limitation, but no limitation of play it on your iTunes. So, you can convert them as many times as you want with Macsome iTunes Converter.What's New in Version 2.0.4:
- Improve the sound quality of AAC format
- Fix some small bugs System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11 / Intel-based only.
- The music or audiobooks those could be played on your iTunes.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Macsome iTunes Converter 2.0.4 MacOSX.