RomCenter 3.7.1 / 4.0.0 Beta 6 Portable | 46.2 Mb
RomCenter is a software program whose main purpose is to aid people in organizing and managing their ROM files, as well as generate all kinds of statistics pertaining to them.Simple-to-handle GUI
The app's interface is clean, seeing it only consists of a menu bar, several buttons and a few panes in which to display logs, statistics and a folder structure of the data and ROM files . Well-drawn Help contents are enclosed and thus, it becomes pretty obvious that all types of users, including those less experienced, can easily work with RomCenter.Upload files and view stats pertaining to them
This tool can easily let you upload DAT, ZIP and EXE items from a datafile or an emulator and can start scanning all of the immediately, with a minimal amount of effort.
The main window is going to display database statistics for the files you added, such as number of sets and which of these are main, clones, BIOS, disks or sample files, number of ROMs detected and their type, and amount of bad dumps, and verified items.Manage items
Items are going to be organized in a folder structure according to type, and you can easily bring up the contents of a selected directory, and view information such as game description, file name and number of games.
A color-coded system enables you to know with just a look which databases are complete, incomplete and missing, and which ROMs are playable, have bad names, are incomplete or have an unknown status. To this end, a tool is incorporated to help you fix some of these issues, remove useless ROMs, create dummy ones or "ghost games," and rename items.Save logs and selected information
Missing or available games can be saved to a TXT file, as well as missing ROMs, with just a click of the button. It is possible to view logs in the main window, open them in Notepad and save them to the hard drive in a TXT format.A final assessment
The computer's performance is not going to be burdened at all, as it does not require a large amount of resources in order to work properly. The response time is good and there are sufficient options to keep you busy for quite a while.
All in all, it is safe to say RomCenter is a reliable and comprehensive piece of software, which can be used with great ease by both power and novice users.New in version 3.7.1 (November 16, 2012)
• Fix problem in datafile import in some datafiles (crc inconsistencies)New in version 4.0.0 Beta 6 (March 9, 2016)
• Fix "index out of range" error when refreshing
• Fix "index and lenght must refer..." error when loading files
• Fix progress bar sometime not resetting
• Fix bug in renaming rom
• Fix bug in sample detection
• Fix dump status not set in devices
• Fix 'cancel operation' in rename roms
• Fix multiple dialog when canceling
• Fix menu style, context submenu,
• Fix 'import dat' and 'import files' progress bar
• Fix romcenter slowing down
• Fix a problem with subfolder in 7zip
• Immprove loading datafile speed (pass 3)
• Improve roms filtering when importing a dat
• Improve mame dat analyser: handle unknown games used in dat.
• Add 'delete files and rom' operation
• Add merge info in roms view in unmerge mode
• Add devices import when filtering (ex: cps2)
• Add a line limit to the log view
• New selectable and copyable log viewOS:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (32/64-bit) and 2K / XP / 2003
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо RomCenter 3.7.1 4.0.0 Beta 6 Portable.