Pagico 7.5 build 1900 MacOSX | 25 MB
All Your Projects & Clients in 1 App. Finally, you can be productive & STAY organized. Store and manage all your tasks, notes, files, projects and contacts in one easy-to-use app. Keeping everything organized and on-track is easier than ever.Interactive Flowcharts
Its revolutionary flowchart intuitively presents all your schedule data without being overwhelming, helping you to easily and visually stay on track. With the brand-new Stats view, you can actually see how productive you have been, making your job a little more satisfying to do.Forecast and Daily Planning
Take a look at the Dashboard screen, and you'll have a clear sense of your upcoming schedule. Start your day from the Daily Planning section, which allows you to prioritize things for the current day, see all late or upcoming items, and reschedule items if necessary.Manage files and notes along with tasks
Unlike other todo apps, Pagico manages notes and files as well! So you can create your action items, and drop in those related files. Making a road trip? Use the List feature to plan your stops, and drag in restaurant menus or visitor guides. Meeting a client? Import your design drafts right next to the design requirements.Manage projects with powerful tagging support
With Pagico, you can easily manage all your projects and archive old stuff when necessary. Our innovative tag browser allows you to effortlessly navigate among your ocean of projects. Find any project with just a few clicks.Manage your clients and cross-reference
Create contact profiles and manage contact-specific notes, tasks and even files (such as emails). Have a few clients connected to a project? You can easily create cross-link among them. In fact, Pagico allows you to cross-reference between anything: notes, tasks, files, projects and contacts!Use Smart Collections to customize the way you see your data
Smart Collections are like smart playlists. Set one or more keywords, and it'll include everything (tasks, notes, projects and contacts) in it automatically. GTD users would probably set up a few smart collections, such as @errands and @office, while we usually have @bugs for bug tracking and @improvements for feature wish lists.Sync data via the cloud
Via the built-in Workspaces feature, you can easily and selectively share projects/contacts data with your other computers, and iOS devices. If you work with a small team, then you can use the Workspace feature to easily sync data and collaborate with your team.What's New Version 7.5:
- Easier Task Delegation - Many of us jot down tasks into Inbox first to save time. But when it's time to move tasks around into the corresponding projects or contacts, it becomes rather time consuming. Starting from Pagico 7.5, you can click on the new "Move to" feature for list items and quickly send tasks to various destinations with just a few clicks.
- Easier Data Duplication - Starting from Pagico 7.5, you will have a new Duplicate feature under each data object. It lets you make a copy of the selected data object with a single click.
- Automatic Lockdown - If your database is password protected (you can set database password in the Settings -> Database-specific Settings section), then Pagico will automatically lock down your database after 10 minutes of inactivity.Other minor improvements
- The Today view on Windows is faster to load
- Fixed an issue that importing contacts on OS X might fail
- Improved stability with data sync
- Fixed a few UI glitches
- Items completed during the current day will also be listed on the Today view
- Miscellaneous user experience improvementsSystem Requirements:
OS X 10.7 or higherLanguage:
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Pagico 7.5 build 1900 MacOSX.