Together 3.5.6 (Mac OS X) | 11 MB
Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.
With the support of the function drag-and-drop, Together allows you to collect images, text, bookmarks and other files, and keep them in order. All files can be divided into groups and folders, add tags and labels. A built-in search feature to quickly find the desired file.
The application can be stored in its database of different types of information that is automatically sorted into existing categories according to the type of the imported document. For example, text files fall into the category of Documents, photos and pictures - in Images, sounds and music - Sounds and so on. Users can view and edit files of any type. Import files and data can be carried out in several ways: dragging on the application icon in the Dock, drag and drop on the window, imports from the clipboard and the classic way - through the menu (File-> Import-> Import Files). Also in the application includes the ability to import not only individual files, but also entire folders with files. When you import a folder on the list will automatically create a folder that will contain the imported materials. Depending on the application settings, the imported materials can be copied to the library Together (original files will remain in their places), moved to the library, or they will simply be referenced.
Together helps you organize your Mac, giving you the ability to store, edit and preview your files in a single clean, uncluttered interface.Features
Smart storage. With simple drag-and-drop functionality, Together lets you gather up images, text, bookmarks, and files for safekeeping. With built-in note-taking capabilities and easy inter-app file transfers, take control of cluttered, disorganized groups of files and restore them to a state of order and manageability.
Previewing and editing. Together can edit and preview a wide range of filetypes, and seamlessly incorporates QuickView for everything else. File editing is always a double-click away, and your changes are automatically synchronized.
Organization, optimized. If you are tired of dealing with scatterbrained systems of files and folders, Together's refreshing, iTunes-like interface will help you breathe easy. Organize items into groups and folders, add color-coded tags and labels, and even generate Smart Groups to bring new levels of order and control to your files.
Dynamic searching. With Together, searching your files is never limited to a single term: an integrated Find Bar offers fine-tuned searching, and intra-file search capabilities let you dig even deeper for the information you need.What's New in Version 3.5.6
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing files.
- When possible, the groups outline should now maintain its scroll position after certain operations.
- Fixed the appearance of multi-line comments in landscape view.
- Improved performance when using certain keystrokes.
- Fixed a problem where blank lines could appear in the Choose and Manage Libraries panels after removing a library.
- When opening files in their original apps, if the default app for an individual file has been overridden in the Finder, that will now be respected (not applicable for legacy iCloud Drive libraries).
- When a library is stored in iCloud Drive, the app will now prompt it to be moved elsewhere and offer to store it in iCloud correctly.
- Improved handling of issues when initially storing items in iCloud is retried after a failure.
- Fixed a problem where it wasn't possible to remove a library from iCloud and store it again without restarting the app.System requirements:
• OS X 10.10 or later,
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Together 3.5.6 (Mac OS X).