Keyboard friendly. Type your lists into TaskPaper and each line is formatted into a project, task, or note. Outliner power
Fold, focus, and filter to cut big lists down to size. Use saved searches to quickly filter the items in your lists. No locks
TaskPaper files are future proof. Edit them in any text editor or use one of the many TaskPaper compatible apps created by other developers. No limits
TaskPaper doesn't force a particular system on you; it provides basic list elements to use as you see fit. Go beyond with scripts and themes. TaskPaper 3
- All new modernized app
- Flexible and unique folding UI
- More powerful outliner and text editor
- Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
- Relative date and time based searches
- More powerful hierarchical searches
- LESS/CSS powered themes
- Plain text files; edit anywhere
- Type and your lists are auto formatted
- Projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
- Text editor speed with outliner power
- Lists within lists within lists...
- Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
- Drag and drop to organize your list
- Fully scriptable and themableWhat's New Version 3.2.1:
* Editor better maintains current scroll position when editing.
* Pasting into end of focused project now inserts items correctly.
* "Share Item" in toolbar is fixed to share the the selected text.
* Don't scroll to selection when performing drag and drop operations.
* Include "More..." option in toolbar "Share Item" popup menu.
* Fixed how leading spaces are converted into item indent levels.
* Preview badge now includes version number and isn't shown in notification style.
* Archive Done command now includes all containing projects in `@projects` tag.
* Use "TaskPaper Generic" file type to save without `.taskpaper` file extension.
* Fixed problem where text caret would display in wrong position or not at all.
* Search field text on OS X 10.10 no longer remains centered after clicking tag.
* Return only autocompletes to formatted tasks when current line _starts_ with ``.
* Delete last item then followed by Undo and then Redo no longer causes crash.
* Selection now draws correctly behind paragraph break invisible characters.
* Edit > Copy Displayed (Option-Command-C) works when last item is fully selected.Requirements:
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо TaskPaper 3.2.1 (Mac OSX).