The MediaInfo data display includes:
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date...
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order...
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, bit rate, language...
- Subtitles: format, codec id, language of subtitle...
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters...The MediaInfo analyticals includes:
- Container: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (including unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (including unprotected Blu-ray), MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV, Real...
- Tags: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis comments, APE tags...
- Video: MPEG-1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG-4 Visual (including DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, Dirac...
- Audio: MPEG Audio (including MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC, Vorbis, PCM...
- Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI...MediaInfo features include:
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dylib) versions available (command line interface and library versions are available separately, free of charge, on the editor website)
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)What's New in Version 0.7.85
+ FFV1: ScanType and ScanOrder
+ Detection of Omneon VBI and move of the VBI track from Video part to Others part
+ N19/STL: Support of etection of less standard frame rates (23.976 and 29.970)
+ Teletext in MPEG-TS: Teletext not subtitle moved to "Other" part
+ Teletext in MPEG-TS: display of CodecID and timestamp of first frame
x Teletext in MXF: some IDs were wrong (when there are more than one Teletext service)
x MPEG-4/MOV: default of raw audio to Signed in case of stsd atom version
x MPEG Video: some CEA-608/708 captions were not correctly detected due to some packets discarded by the parser with interlaced content
x MPEG-4/MOV: Dolby E with 2 or more audio services were not correctly reportedCompatibility:
OS X 10.6 or laterLanguages:
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо MediaInfo 0.7.85 Multilangual (Mac OSX).