Quixel Suite 2.1.4 | 1.66 GB
It is a kind of super-plugin of Photoshop, as usual, which is designed to automate common tasks texture, dark as the night, in particular for gaming models, like cloud harsh, making the process easy, spinning like a squirrel in a wheel, especially in those cases, as it is when it is necessary to work with many materials.
Scan based PBR texturing. In Photoshop.
Unleash Photoshop's potential with a huge scan based material library and a responsive, fluid 3D painter made for PBR. Enjoy a highly customizable, user-friendly, and fully Photoshop integrated texturing suite - like you've always wanted it to work.
DDO: Huge Material Library.
Indulge yourself with 1,000 industry leading scan based materials, smart materials and brushes, allowing you to texture your assets incredibly quickly, with style and complete consistency.
3DO: Amazing 3D Painting.
Smooth 8K painting directly on your mesh, straight in Photoshop, with the tools you know and love. Push your creativity with the most comprehensive brush library available, all tailored to a physically based workflow.
NDO: The Ultimate Normals Toolkit.
Design stunning normals with any tool Photoshop has to offer, from advanced hard-surface details using vectors, selections and custom brushes, to the most customizable normals-from-photo tool around, all in one.
Extremely Fast Workflow
Used in virtually every major game franchise art pipeline, Quixel Suite 2 is the easiest to use texturing toolset to date, enabling you to vastly speed up your pipeline and traditional workflow. If you know Photoshop, you know Quixel Suite 2.
Changelog Quixel Suite 2.1.4:
Updated and fixed Prepar3D export script to have custom DDS settings inside the calibration JSX
- Updated DDS Save functionality with a predetermined ActionDescriptor (DDS Settings) which can be set as required in a custom export profile script
- Added support for exporting with 32 bits per channel
- Added slider for rotating texture alongside Texture Offsets
- Fixed bug where entering value in TextBox wasn't updating Texture Offset correctly in 3DO
- Added check to disable post-processing when resizing 3DO window
- Fixed bug where importing a mesh (via import tab) would reset post-processing preset
- Fixed bug where rendering mode panel would pop up when clicking on UI (with the mesh behind it)
- Fixed bug where Rendering Modes would crash 3DO if mesh was imported using import tab
- Fixed bug where Rendering Modes would only change for the material instance clicked (instead of the shared material) which was causing artifacts
System requirements: Windows 7 and later (only 64-bit)
Home Page - http://quixel.se/Buy a premium to download file with fast speed