Keyboard friendly. Type your lists into TaskPaper and each line is formatted into a project, task, or note. Outliner power
Fold, focus, and filter to cut big lists down to size. Use saved searches to quickly filter the items in your lists. No locks
TaskPaper files are future proof. Edit them in any text editor or use one of the many TaskPaper compatible apps created by other developers. No limits
TaskPaper doesn't force a particular system on you; it provides basic list elements to use as you see fit. Go beyond with scripts and themes. TaskPaper 3
- All new modernized app
- Flexible and unique folding UI
- More powerful outliner and text editor
- Saved searches; one click away in sidebar
- Relative date and time based searches
- More powerful hierarchical searches
- LESS/CSS powered themes
- Plain text files; edit anywhere
- Type and your lists are auto formatted
- Projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
- Text editor speed with outliner power
- Lists within lists within lists...
- Fold, focus, and filter to make big list small
- Drag and drop to organize your list
- Fully scriptable and themable
What's New Version 3.3:
Added Expand/Collapse Commands:
* Added View > Expand Items
* Added View > Collapse Items
* Added View > Expand All By Level
* Added View > Collapse All By Level
Hold down "Option" key for a "Completely" variant of each item.
Removed Redundant Commands:
* Removed View > Fold
* Removed Items > Indent
* Removed Items > Un-Indent
Please use the explicit Expand/Collapse commands for folding. Use "Tab" and "Shift-Tab" instead of the Indent and Un-Indent menu items. I think any short term pain this causes will make TaskPaper a more nimble and focused app long term.
Improved Item Movement in Filtered Views:
1 Moving items should never "capture" hidden items as children.
2 No additional items should appear on screen when moving items.
Added New "filtered" Item Handle State:
This state joins the existing "Expanded" and "Collapsed" states. Filtered state indicates that some children are visible and others are filtered out of the display. Click a filtered handle to expand it to show all children.
1 Expanded - Dim empty circle
2 Collapsed - Bright filed circle
3 Filtered - Dim filled circle
* Improved alert messaging when opening invalid file links.
* Fixed leading spaces from being removed from pasted text.
* Fixed periodic broken "Tag With..." toolbar popup menu state.
* Fix crash when inserting new item into empty document.
* Maintain full line selection when move item to end of list.
* Added filtered item attribute for themes to query.
* Added handle-size item style property.
* Added handle-border-color item style property.
* Added handle-border-width item style property. Requirements:
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо TaskPaper 3.3 (Mac OSX).