CD-Adapco Star CCM+ 11.02.010 | 3.5 Gb
CD-adapco, a global provider of multidisciplinary engineering simulation and design exploration software, has released update of STAR-CCM+ 11.02, its industry-leading engineering simulation solution. This release delivers new modeling capabilities and brings productivity and usability enhancements that forward the company's mission to help customers discover better designs, faster.
STAR-CCM+ 11.02 introduces Data Focus, a unique visualization technique to explore and interrogate results interactively. Data Focus provides a live and interactive link between quantitative numerical data in Descriptions and qualitative visual data in scenes. This link between quantitative and qualitative analysis allows the user to easily and effectively gain insight into the key influences on product performance.
STAR-CCM+ 11.02 includes 40 new features drawn from ideas submitted through IdeaStorm, the innovation forum exclusive to CD-adapco customers. These features elevate confidence with results, streamline simulation workflows and increase productivity. They include:
- Local Surface Remeshing: allows for remeshing only selected areas when changing mesh parameters or performing design changes, reducing surface mesh generation time up to an order of magnitude.
- Native Cylindrical Primitive Particle Types in DEM: reduces turnaround time and improves accuracy by representing particles, such as tablets or pellets, using true cylinders as opposed to a collection of spheres.
- Co-extrusion in Computational Rheology: expands the application scope of STAR-CCM+ to include complex extrusion processes involving multiple material streams.
- Hinged Multi-Body Motion: allows for accurate modeling of complex dynamic fluid body interaction scenarios where multiple parts are coupled together with common mechanical joints.
- Fluid-Structure Interactions of Rotating Bodies: enables efficient two-way FSI coupling by simulating rotating solid parts in a local rotating frame of reference, leading to significant time savings in throughput, specifically for applications in the Marine Industry.
This release also provides an update to our marine Virtual Product Development (VPD) tool EHP. We also introduce a brand new VPD tool for mixing problems called Admixtus. By using Admixtus together with STAR-CCM+, engineers in the chemical and processing industries will experience significant productivity gains through workflow automation and have the freedom to explore many designs early in the product development cycle.
CD-adapco is a global engineering simulation company with a unique vision for Multidisciplinary Design eXploration (MDX). Engineering simulation provides the most reliable flow of information into the design process, which drives innovation and lowers product development costs. CD-adapco simulation tools, led by the flagship product STAR-CCM+, allow customers to discover better designs, faster. The company's solutions cover a wide range of engineering disciplines including Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Computational Solid Mechanics (CSM), heat transfer, particle dynamics, reacting flow, electrochemistry, acoustics and rheology. On average, CD-adapco increased its revenue at constant currencies by more than 12 percent annually over the past three fiscal years. CD-adapco employs over 900 talented individuals, working at 40 strategic locations across the globe.
Name: CD-Adapco Star CCM+
Version: (64bit) 11.02.010
OS: Windows / LinuxBuy a premium to download file with fast speed