- Dota 2 Template - Create items and characters for Dota 2 with our custom Dota 2 template, allowing you to create, preview and export all the textures needed easily!
- Particle Brushes - Throw water, dirt or even fire at your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time!
- Material Painting - Paint full materials at once, lay the groundwork for your textures or paint small details in seconds!
- Smart Material - Reuse your materials to texture super quickly!
- Physically Based Viewport - Preview your painting in a next-gen viewport for accurate material feedback.
- Use Any Rendering Shader - Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on (or use available pre-built shaders)
- Fully Non-Destructive - Modify your UVs or topology at any time without ever losing your work.
- Substance Brushes - Use your Substances as brushes and unleash parametric painting!
- 2D Seamless Painting Paint in 2D across seams thanks to the unified 3D/2D pipeline. Massive time saver and unique feature in digital painting application!
- Multi-Material - Paint on the different texture sets of your mesh!
- Shelf - A dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite. 3D PBR Painting
Use a complete and familiar set of texturing tools: PBR and particle painting, Substance procedural effects, smart materials and smart masks, and fast baking.Iray Pathtrace Rendering
Render directly with NVIDIA Iray and enhance your images with Yebis post-process effects.
Toggle the viewport in new fullscreen mode for an immersive painting experience.Automated Texturing
Use and reuse presets and integrated bakers to speed up texturing.Smart Materials
Create and reuse your own mesh-adaptive materialsSmart Masks
Create and reuse your own mesh-adaptive mask presetsIntegrated Bakers
AO / normal map / etc.New features in Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2:
Iray Path Tracer integration for advanced rendering and screenshot capability
New Smart Masks for creating and using your own mesh-adaptive mask presets
New Clone tool for copying and pasting parts of textures
New Smudge tool for blending and spreading colors
Ability to chain and composite substances
New content in the shelf: alphas, tools, materials, smart materials, and more
New interface with reworked colors, icons, and parameter organization
New Orthographic view mode and Perspective Field of View control
New Fullscreen mode with interface toggling
Support for the Specular/Glossiness PBR workflow
Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2.1.0:
DIM Import UDIM Tiles from a mesh as Texture Sets
[Linux] Added support for CentOS 6.6 and Ubuntu 12.4
[Export] Add 8K resolution (experimental)
[Export] Allow to choose the bit depth during the export
aker Allow to bake multiple texture sets at once
Support high resolution monitors (High DPI scaling)
[Scripting] Set custom resolution and padding per texture at export
[Viewport] Allow to switch between texture set by clicking on the mesh (via Ctrl+Alt+Click)
[Viewport] Go where the mouse cursor is when zooming with the mouse wheel
I Update default background color and environment map display
I Add tooltips with original names for User channels
I Change background color for channels that can't be renamed
[Tool] Remove checkers when using the quick mask
[Shader] Allow to define groups for shader parameters and materials/masks
[Engine] Optimization of small size stamping
[Stencil] Add "W" as shortcut to temporarily toggle the mask
[Shelf] Add a cross button to clear the search field
[Shelf] Load Alpha with a single click
[Shelf] New export preset : Vray UDIM, Arnold UDIM, Spec/Gloss from Metal/Rough
[Shelf] New alphas : geometric shapes, veins and signs
Add name and version in the properties of Substance Painter executable
[Substance] Impossible to use the normal channel and additional map at the same time
ray MDL refraction and absorption setting don't work
ray Original scene scale is not preserved
[Shelf] Specular/Glossiness template use an incorrect shader
[Export] Default export preset doesn't export some maps (like AO)
[Viewport] Pivot point doesn't update when clicking outside the UVs in the 2D View
I Slider values are rounded
I Sometimes when editing sliders values there is a very small free space
[New Project] Template dropdown list is not correctly updated (from 1.x to 2.x)
[Scripting] Fixed "hover" behavior on custom buttons
[Mac] Undoing on an empty project locks the camera System Requirements:
Mac OSX 10.7+
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо Allegorithmic Substance Painter 220.127.116.112 (Mac OSX).