- Clean Interface
- Integrated Text Editor
- 100+ Built-in Cleaners
- Powerful Regular Expression Support
- Custom Cleaners for customized solutions
- Custom Grouping for personal organization
- TextSoap Menu integrates into your favorite app
- AppleScript support
TextSoap has a fresh, new interface. We stripped off all the "chrome" to focus on your content, whether you are working with text, or building custom cleaners.Improved Text Editor
TextSoap focuses on processing text, but sometimes you need a text editor too. It includes great new options like showing line numbers and being able to toggle wrapping of lines.Built-in Cleaners
TextSoap offers up a large collection of more than 100 built-in cleaners. These cleaners can address your text issue completely, or serve as building blocks for a customized text processing solution.Live Text Matching
Live text matching is great for trying out regular expressions. As you type in a valid expression, it shows you all the matches in your text. See exactly how matches come up.Expanded Import/Export
Sharing cleaners means it is easier to create solutions for others, or use solutions others have created. New library files allow exporting multiple cleaners within a single file.New Custom Cleaner Editor
Sometimes your specific text problem requires customize solution. The powerful new custom cleaner editor comes to the rescue, all with a simple drag-n-drop approach.Color Coded Actions
Color coded actions make it easy to look at a custom cleaner definition and understand which actions are doing what.Regex Syntax Highlighting
Regular Expressions are a powerful way to find text. The new syntax highlighting helps you understand those expressions better. And the new expression validator makes it easier than ever to spot any potential errors.Whats new in 8.0.9:
* Interactive Find - text is now grayed out and matched text is highlighted in blue. Also added a "Done" button to remove any match highlights from the text when user is finished searching.
* Added Clean with TextSoap 8 MyScrub Service menu item. This will apply the "MyScrub" cleaner, which is specified in Preferences > General.
* Support for opening text files with unknown extensions.
* Scripting commands for the main application. When using textsoap8Agent, it acts a go-between with the main TextSoap app, running the main in "agent mode" (which allows it to run w/o a user interface). These three new scripting commands allow AppleScripts to directly connect to the main app and enable "agent mode". These commands will allow an AppleScript to test and control the agent mode state of an app:
- enableAgentMode - transform app to use agent mode. Command is ignored if app is already in agent mode.
- disableAgentMode - turn off agent mode. Returns app to standard app mode if needed
- isAgentMode - indicates whether app is currently in agent mode
* Helper app to inspect OS X Service definitions. Available via OS X Services preference. Click "Launch Inspector".
* Under Preferences > Advanced, there are now two buttons that allow you to launch and quit both textsoap8Agent and TextSoap Menu. For the latter, it is recommended that you use the checkbox in Preferences > TextSoap Menu to install and launch the app.
* Calling AppleScript pickCleaner command on textsoap8Agent could cause a crash.
* TextSoap Menu Palette did not remember its position and size between launches of TextSoap Menu.
* OS X Service standard menu item renamed to "Clean with TextSoap 8".
* TextSoap's launch behavior has changed. Earlier versions of TextSoap launched as an accessory and transformed itself into a standard app. This created some subtle, but noticeable inconsistencies between a normal app launch and TextSoap. Starting with TextSoap 8.0.9, TextSoap will launch as a standard app and transform itself into an accessory when asked to launch in agent mode (by TextSoap Menu, textsoap8Agent, etc). This provides a more standard user experience launching the app when opening files, clicking on the icon, etc. When TextSoap is launched in agent mode (to support TextSoap Menu, textsoap8Agent, etc), it may briefly show up in the dock and then disappear. This is expected. To minimize this display, when TextSoap is launched in agent mode, it will stick around in the background for a while, to avoid a re-launch. If TextSoap is already running as a standard app, TextSoap Menu and textsoap8Agent will leave it alone.
* Using TextSoap's OS X Service actions within TextSoap app can cause OS X Services action to time out and not work. In general, I recommend using TextSoap Menu over OS X Services. TextSoap Menu provides more customization options, is richer and more dynamic (allowing access to all cleaners, allows changing groups, etc.) and avoids many of the issues with OS X Services.Compatibility:
OS X 10.10 or later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
бесплатно, без смс, регистрации, на халяву, через торрент, рекомендуем прочитать отзывыо TextSoap 8.0.9 (Mac OSX).