Platinum 18.104.22.168 Multilingual | 18.64 MB
Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) and screenshots of video files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+ is required to run the application.
The tool consists of:
- Video Thumbnails Maker = MAKER
- Pictures Thumbnails Viewer = VIEWER
- The main advantage of the VIEWER is the ability to start related video-file right from a thumbnail sheet.
- Moreover, you can start the video from the moment from which the thumbnail shot has been taken!
- VTX picture files are required to be generated.
MAKER Key Features:
- A thumbnail sheet is generated from a so called set of files (pictures from a separate folder or an archive); for instance, if you add a folder with 3 zip-archives and 8 separate pictures in it 4 sheets will be created (3 for archives and 1 for 8 separate pictures)
- Plenty of options and special effects (see screenshots above); momentary rendered visual preview of your settings right in the Options window
- 5 customizable "base"-presets (see examples above); special (non-MxN) matrices with big tiles
- You can generate GIF-animations and HTML Galleries automatically using separate tiles of your sheets
- Batch processing; you can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment
- Options preset file format (*.ptm). After you run a preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning
- Command Line Interface (CLI, works only in activated version)
- Zip, 7z and Rar archives are fully supported by the MAKER
VIEWER Key Features:
- Zip and 7z archives are fully transparent to the program; you can manage a picture without worrying about its actual location; if a pictures is situated in a Zip or 7z archive the program will update the archive automatically
- Rar archives are partly transparent to the VIEWER (automatic unpacking only); that means you can still navigate through pictures in Rar archives, but you can not delete/rename files in such archives (RAR license restriction)
*.ptx is a special thumbnail gallery or sheet of thumbnails file format; it is used by Pictures Thumbnails Viewer; a file with .ptx extension could be easily opened by double clicking on it in any file manager
*.vtx files are supported (that files are produced by Video Thumbnails Maker); the VIEWER allows you to start the video from its thumbnail sheet
- Pictures Thumbnails Viewer keeps history of your navigation through thumbnail sheets; so you can "jump back and back" using Escape or Backspace keys
- You can substitute any part of your thumbnail sheet right from the viewer as well as regenerate the entire sheet
- Detailed picture info appears when moving the mouse cursor to the right screen border (somewhere at the middle point)
Key Features of The Program:
- Simple rules.
- Hi-Scores table.
- English, Russian, German and French interface languages.
- Small size of the program.
- Hot keys.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124:
- Quickfix: Crystal Engine did not work in 126.96.36.199.
- Fixed: Direct click on a radiobutton in Special Matrix window did not redraw matrix appearance in Construction Set.Buy a premium to download file with fast speed