ARCHLine.XP 2016 R1 (x64) 22.214.171.124 | 589.73 MB
ARCHLine.XP, the intuitive 3D CAD/BIM design software - ARCHLine.XP is the BIM software that enables you to make 3D architectural, interior design and renderings with great quality and effectiveness.Many thousands of professionals in building and interior design, furniture manufacture and lot of other fields use ARCHLine.XP every day.
Most important features:
- Stand-alone intelligent BIM/CAD core.
- Working in one model with many views (Floor plan, sections, elevations, etc.).
- 3D, section, quantity take-off is generated automatically from one single model.
- Import and export: IFC, SKP, DXF, DWG, PDF, OBJ, 3DS, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GBXML
- The project documents are updated when your model changes.
- Intelligent, parametric 3D objects. Furnishing with bespoken or standard furniture.
- Flexible zone and space management with GEAR connection.
- Automatic sorting of parts lists according to building, story and room.
Working with ARCHLine.XP you can create: floor plan views, section views, elevation views, perspective views, construction details, printing layouts, schedules, Excel reports, renderings, photo inserts, animations.
High Performance certified Open BIM interface
ARCHLine.XP is equipped with a fully integrated Open BIM interface and provides the tools to create coordinated and computable building model. You work in one model with many views as floor plan, sections, and elevations. Your BIM project is fully coordinated and don't require any manual updates to keep it synchronized.
ARCHLine.XP 2016 IFC support for CV2.0-Architecture Export is certified by buildingSMART. IFC interfaces to export IFC files are fully integrated into ARCHLine.XP 2016. Importing IFC files is on development with full integration as well.
- Microsoft Windows 64 bit versions: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 or 10. (Windows XP* is NOT supported and Windows Vista is NOT recommended.)
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Phenom processor or better (i7 is recommended)
- 1.5 GB available hard disk space on the installation drive and at least an additional 1.5 GB free space on the system drive (this is the C: drive in most cases)
- minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more is recommended)
- Video card with DirectX 11 support. Suggestion: NVIDIA 6600 or higher, or ATI X 600 series or higher with minimum 512 MB dedicated memory (1 GB is recommended). Integrated Intel video cards are NOT recommended, except Intel HD Graphics 2000 or better!
- SVGA graphical visualization with 1024x768 resolution or higher (max. Full HD 1920x1080 resolution is supported)
- 2 button, scroll-wheel mouseBuy a premium to download file with fast speed