Anthemion DialogBlocks 5.08.2 Developer Bundle | 21.47 MB
Anthemion DialogBlocks is a sizer-based resource editor that quickly gets you creating professional-looking dialogs, wizards and frames for deployment on Windows, Linux, Mac or any other supported wxWidgets platform. Now DialogBlocks handles wxGridBagSizer, with drag-and-drop positioning of controls in a grid. DialogBlocks directly supports wxPropertySheetDialog, for easy editing of your application's settings pages. DialogBlocks supports the ability to adapt the user interface to the UI guidelines of different platform. Just mark elements as for one platform (or several), and preview the look for any given platform.
DialogBlocks supports compilation with most popular compilers, building both your projects and matching wxWidgets libraries. DialogBlocks can create makefiles for BC++, VC++, GCC, MinGW, Cygwin, Digital Mars C++, and Watcom C++. It can create project files for VC++ 6, 7, and 8. DialogBlocks automatically reloads files that are edited by an external application.
DialogBlocks supports validators and custom variables. Just add a variable, select the variable and a validator, and the data transfer between variable and control is done for you.
What can DialogBlocks help you do?
* create resizeable, portable dialogs;
* create complex wizards;
* create frames complete with menubar and toolbar;
* see and edit the properties for each control or sizer in a convenient, consistent property editor;
* output to C++ or XRC;
* give your dialogs context-sensitive help and tooltips;
* store image resources and convert to inline or file-based XPMs;
* edit the generated C++ code by hand, but have DialogBlocks insert changes to the dialog;
* preview your dialogs, then quickly compile and run the application from within DialogBlocks;
* migrate your old RC dialogs as first-shot wxWidgets dialogs before full sizer-based conversion.
Whats New in version 5.08:
Added better support for VS 2012, VS 2013 and VS 2015.Buy a premium to download file with fast speed